Minimal wish-listing

Started by Steven B, Today at 01:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GlenEglise, me00rjb, model-railway-magic, martyn, Yet_Another, Southerngooner and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Steven B

Over recent years I've been working on making all my trains more prototypical. Modelling the late 1980s I'm quite luck that most of what I'd like to run has been produced (but perhaps not in the liveries I like!).

There are still some gaps - plenty of them, but I've been giving some thought to what's the most important. The result is my minimal wish list of models either never produced, or not produced to current standards - one wagon, one coach and one loco/multiple unit.

Wagon: HEA
Coach: Mk2 BFK (C or D)
Loco/MU: Class 110

What would be on your minimal wish list?

As a "Brucie bonus" you can add one re-livery of an existing model - a rail freight grey class 47 please!

Steven B

bluedepot

do you mean general grey?  (engineers grey?)

i would like class 25/3s

plenty of wagons i would like but not really essential for an 80s layout as lots of options already exist

for a re-livery id go for a new 31 in dutch

tim

Dorsetmike

If you are complaining about items on your wish list being unavailable just think what it must be like for those of us trying to model the Southern in 1930s, no 4-6-0s RTR and only 2 available as kits and with Union Mills closed we lost 2 0-6-0s and a 4-4-0, not much pre WW2 Schools, N class 2-6-0, M7 and Terrier and a couple of ex SECR; but just about every version of Bulleids pacifics
Cheers MIKE
[smg id=6583]

How many roads must a man walk down ... ... ... ... ... before he knows he's lost!

joe cassidy

loco = unrebuilt LMS Royal Scot 4-6-0
coach = LMS Stanier 50' kitchen car
wagon = Lancashire & Yorkshire Railway 20 ton double end door mineral wagon

Southerngooner

Loco - ex-SECR D1/E1/L1
Coach - BR EPB
Wagon - LMS vans

Dave
Dave

Builder of "Brickmakers Lane" and member of "James Street" operating team.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations