The forum

Started by exmouthcraig, January 08, 2017, 07:24:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

exmouthcraig

Evening all, now although I've been a member for a while my postings are very few however with my folks now moving house the layout that still has no power has all been packed away ready for shipping. Today we decided to be ruthless and agree to sell everything not typically correct for our layout location. A few of you got to see the listing of 17 dapol collets farish A3, A4, MN, 101 and a 108 howeverthe listing was removed because I hadn't listed it on the N'porium ( which I didn't know existed) and now I am aware I am unable to list anything on there for sale due to an 'Error' apparently. 
But I find it strange that no members are selling or listing items on it, is this normal? I'm tempted to just drive to Hattons and sell them the box because trying to offer it on here is actually impossible

Claude Dreyfus

The N'porium is restricted to members with 10 posts or more. Ironically, your post has taken you over that threshold, so you may be able to list these now.

Sprintex

There's 43 pages of N'porium listings going back to 2012, we've had two so far this year and over 20 in December ???

Paul

exmouthcraig

As Claude pointed out I hadn't posted enough on here to be allowed to view or list anything on here!

Tank

If you look on the Help and FAQ section at the top of the forum it tells you about the N'porium, and also it's part of the Code of Conduct - rule 'k' - which is under the topic NGF Code of Conduct - PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!

Let me know if I can help you any more. :thumbsup:

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations