!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Microsoft Office ebay prices  (Read 356 times)

Offline njee20

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 22598
    • Awards
Re: Microsoft Office ebay prices
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2017, 01:24:56 pm »
To be clear, when I say it's not legit, I don't mean it's a fake and you're actually getting Microsaft Orifice, or there's anything actually wrong with the code, it's that you're almost certainly buying something which has been procured through slightly nefarious means.

Yes, there are plenty of employee advantage programmes which enable you to buy a copy for a nominal sum (I've done it at two separate organisations), but the point of those isn't that you can sell them on, which is what these folk are doing.

Like I say, it's such a widespread problem they'll never stop it, and it's possibly part of what's driving Microsoft towards a subscription model. Fill your boots, I would, just know that someone is breaking copyright law somewhere along the way.

Offline Malc

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 21878
    • Awards
Re: Microsoft Office ebay prices
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2017, 07:42:37 pm »
I bought Windows 10 Pro + Office from Software Geeks while they were having a run of special offers.
I'm not sure if life is passing me by, or trying to run me over.

Please Support Us!
November Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Nov 30
Total Receipts: £65.00
Above Goal: £10.00
Site Currency: GBP
118% 
November Donations

Advertise Here
anything