!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Arcadia Rail - Shaw nr Oldham  (Read 246 times)

Offline outofgauge

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 15978
    • Ebay
    • Awards
Arcadia Rail - Shaw nr Oldham
« on: November 11, 2017, 05:52:23 pm »
 :D oh yes -myself and Mainline (Terry) had a ride out today to Oldham -partly because i was chasing parts for my pillar drill -and to make the trip a bit more exciting i decided to have another trip to Arcadia Rail just up the road . Have to say anywhere that lets you use their toilet -gives you a brew of your choice and lets you roam free is good for me !!! Plenty of n gauge -including a pair of  rare network rail dvt from dapol ( in fact theres still one there !!! ) If you want/ need a Farish ready to plant -this place possibly still has it !! It's not all on the web site -so im afraid if your in the area -i strongly suggest a visit !!

Plenty of stock -including kato Eurostar and kato track - all the usual suspects including stuff you don't see these days only broken on second hand stalls at shows ! As I said pay a visit you won't be disappointed !
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 09:24:28 am by newportnobby »
Regards

Neil

Remember -this is not a practice !!
And I was Born ready .

Offline ajc

• Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 2361
    • Awards
Re: Arcadia Rail - Shaw nr Oldham
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 07:42:17 pm »
Yes an excellent model shop I always visit when I am staying with my daughter in Ashton-under-Lyne. It is within walking distance of the Metrolink Shaw & Crompton tram stop. I have bought Graham Farish locomotives and coaches, Peco wagons, Arnold and Hobbytrain trams from there. Good service with pleasant conversation and a free brew.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 09:25:11 am by newportnobby »

Offline newportnobby

• Trade Count: (+54)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 21962
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2017, 09:26:18 am »
Title modified to reflect correct spelling, and here's a link...............

http://www.arcadiarail.co.uk/index.php

Offline lil chris

• Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 23889
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2017, 12:24:18 am »
I might be going to see Tim on Monday at Arcadia, he has a few things my local shop does not have plus he is open on a Monday. He quite often sells discounted locos so it is worth checking is site now and then.
Lil Chris
My layout here East Lancashire Lines
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29492.0

Please Support Us!
December Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Dec 31
Total Receipts: £55.00
Below Goal: £0.00
Site Currency: GBP
100% 
December Donations

Advertise Here