!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: APT-E by Revolution  (Read 3770 times)

Offline red_death

• Revolution Trains
  • Advertiser
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • NGS Product Development Officer
    • DEMU - the society for Diesel & Electric modellers of all scales
    • Awards
Re: APT-E by Revolution
« Reply #75 on: November 10, 2017, 03:22:38 pm »
A quick update:

After a fast start things have started to slow down (not unexpectedly), we're somewhere between 33%-40% of the total expressions of interest we'd need (the range is because it depends on the exact minimum order number that Rapido want).

The vast majority of people still say that tilt is not a dealbreaker.  Having said which if we can do tilt then we will.

On that note, if anyone has a spare tilting Fleischmann ICE T that they might be willing to sell (working or not) or even just a spare coach then please PM me.

Cheers, Mike

Offline KiraKat

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: November 10, 2017, 03:39:10 pm »
A quick update:

After a fast start things have started to slow down (not unexpectedly), we're somewhere between 33%-40% of the total expressions of interest we'd need (the range is because it depends on the exact minimum order number that Rapido want).

The vast majority of people still say that tilt is not a dealbreaker.  Having said which if we can do tilt then we will.

On that note, if anyone has a spare tilting Fleischmann ICE T that they might be willing to sell (working or not) or even just a spare coach then please PM me.

Cheers, Mike

Hi Mike I just checked on ebay and there is a ICE-T set for around 300 and some individual carriages for around 60 ish each not had much luck finding any shops in the uk with it though, hope this is of some use for you

Offline captainelectra

• Advertiser
  • Trade Count: (+7)
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Electra Railway Graphics
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: November 10, 2017, 04:06:29 pm »
I've got a couple of Hornby APT coaches somewhere if anyone's interested.
Best Regards,
Adam Warr
Electra Railway Graphics
Peterborough, UK
http://www.electrarailwaygraphics.co.uk
Flick Site: http://www.flickr.com/photos/27017199@N07/

Please Support Us!
November Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Nov 30
Total Receipts: £65.00
Above Goal: £10.00
Site Currency: GBP