!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: 1st showing  (Read 4941 times)

Offline steamerdave

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Ebay
    • Awards
Re: 1st showing
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2011, 11:55:02 pm »
Hi Guys,
Now as I am off sick at the moment ive got a bit of time on my hands I have caught up with the demands from my other hobby ( tropical fishkeeping ) its time to do a bit here. I have put some fencing up along some of the trackside laid some grass and just generally tinkered with it. Posting some pics so as you can see it as it stands now

Next on the shopping list is some period cars and vans, those in the pics are the cheap ones you see on ebay and while they fill the space they dont really fit with the intended era if you know what I mean. I actually remember as a kid watching the steam strains pass a level crossing where I lived but dont remember to many people carriers or jelly mould type salloons, it was more Ford Anglias, Mk1 Cortinas and Wolsely 1500's then.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 12:26:31 am by steamerdave »

Offline cloughie

• Awards
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2011, 09:20:05 am »
Hi Dave
just remember to change the mode when you have your breaks and lean on some thing when you have a brew and a bacon butty while thinking what to do with the layout next :smiley-laughing:
cloughie
am I there yet

Offline steamerdave

• Ebay
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2011, 09:34:18 am »
Hi Dave
just remember to change the mode when you have your breaks and lean on some thing when you have a brew and a bacon butty while thinking what to do with the layout next :smiley-laughing:
cloughie

Cloughie those digi tachos are even more of a pain when you dont drive that often, dreaming about that bacon butty when I go back to work, hopefully sometime next week

Dave

Please Support Us!
July Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Jul 31
Total Receipts: £55.00
Below Goal: £0.00
Site Currency: GBP
100% 
July Donations

Advertise Here