!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: 'Shelfton' - Multi Era Shunting Layout  (Read 3839 times)

Offline JKModeller

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Re: 'Shelfton' - Multi Era Shunting Layout
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2015, 12:26:42 pm »
Thanks for all of the comments guys! Im very glad you are liking the layout!

Not too much of an update, but I have (again) made a couple of small purchases:

The Lyddle End ground frame has been on my 'Wanted List' for quite some time but I did not want to pay the 10+ people are charging on Ebay (quite a saving methinks :D ), are some Lyddle End items that 'rare' now?

Ground frame/ water tanker in place on the layout; I am also thinking about buying the other farm trailer by P&D Marsh and possibly the Ferguson TE20 tractor to tow one of the trailers.

Next on the 'to do' list is to paint the land immediately around and under the ground frame to brown to simulate a lack of grass from staff walking to and using the levers.

And to finish off, a shot of 5724 departing the station after waiting for the guard to board, towards the 'main line' with a mixed freight.

Hopefully more updates to come soon, so stay tuned!  :NGaugersRule:

Jake
Happy N Gauge Modelling Everyone!

Offline Newportnobby

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+63)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 21962
    • Awards
Re: 'Shelfton' - Multi Era Shunting Layout
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2015, 12:37:08 pm »
are some Lyddle End items that 'rare' now?

It has been rumoured that Lyddle End stuff might resurface but until then many of the range are difficult to track down and, invariably, prices are very high.

Please Support Us!
October Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Total Receipts: £60.00
Above Goal: £5.00
Site Currency: GBP
109% 
October Donations

Advertise Here