Show your Latest GB Loco and Rolling Stock Purchase.

Started by longbridge, June 30, 2012, 09:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

swisstony

Picked up a lovely 37 this week, here she is pulling some SR stock in a double header past Langley after I performed some DCC conversion magic :)

It's a video clip....

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h407/churcp/N%20GAUGE/1DC3F8F1-7CAA-4EC6-AE4C-4BE543CD74C4-299-0000003B1F6E534B.mp4

upnick

Quote from: swisstony on October 27, 2012, 04:28:52 PM
Picked up a lovely 37 this week, here she is pulling some SR stock in a double header past Langley after I performed some DCC conversion magic :)

It's a video clip....

Where's the  video clip   Paul ? 

swisstony

Quote from: upnick on October 27, 2012, 04:45:58 PM
Quote from: swisstony on October 27, 2012, 04:28:52 PM

It's a video clip....

Where's the  video clip   Paul ?

Fixed lol :)

Donkey

New 37 looks great there, thanks for posting video  :thumbsup:

Marty

Sprintex

longbridge

Keep on Smiling
Dave.

upnick

Still  cant open the video in  windows  media   hear it but no picture   :doh:

port perran

I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

swisstony

:greatpicturessign:
Quote from: upnick on October 27, 2012, 09:25:00 PM
Still  cant open the video in  windows  media   hear it but no picture   :doh:

I guess you need to update media player.

Sprintex

upnick

Bealman

Agree. Good little video clip. I love the green railcar whipping through on the left! I also noted the toad on the end of the train - yet another piece of rolling stock I have a soft spot for.

:thumbsup: Cheers George
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

bluedepot

longbridge

Great buy Blue, IMO the 60s are one of the best looking diesels made, that is after the 47s.
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

MinZaPint

While at Weymouth I found A GWR railcar on Ray Heard's stand, been pondering the purchase of one for sometime and the kind lads on Wyke Lane (thanks 4*2 if that was you) let me test run it. Watched an OO Q1 running with a goods train and said to HID "not sure I like that one", "super little loco" she said so that ones her fault!  :angel:

Q1 easily pulling 21 wagons, not room to try it with many more!

Now I must get on with reorganising my railway room, HID got fed up with me hogging the computer so has set herself up in the spare bedroom (which is bigger Grrrrr!) My terminus is staying but am going to add a roundy roundy with a country station on a reversing loop plans to follow.  :claphappy:
Cogito Sumere potum alterum

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £67.34
Below Goal: £32.66
Site Currency: GBP
67% 
March Donations