Farish Pullman coaches

Started by chicky365, February 20, 2018, 09:57:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chicky365

Hello all,
I wonder if someone is able to help me in relation to the new Graham Farish pullman coaches. I have bought a few new ones and they come with a little bag of extras to apply to the coach. There is a diagram where some of the plastic bits need to be attached, such as the air duct etc.. but there are also lots of "little gold pipes or handles" and I cannot work out where they need to go?

They are so small I will need tweezers to pick them up but where am I supposed to attach them? They are so small I think they would fall off unless they were glued somewhere but any help would be appreciated?

Thanks

Jerry Howlett

They are the table lamps.  You would need to remove the body / roof cant remember but I gave up after doing one coach. Fiddly you bet !

Jerry
Some days its just not worth gnawing through the straps.

chicky365

Ahh thank you. Why don't they put that on the instructions, especially as they look nothing like lamps?!!!

Jerry Howlett

I think the same applies to the magic "bag of bits" that come with most new locos nowadays.

I think the manufacturers had meant to run a " what do YOU think it is competition" with every new build but failed to enclose entry forms... 

Medication time...

Jerry
Some days its just not worth gnawing through the straps.

crepello

You have to ease the body off to fit them --if I remember correctly, there are a few locating lugs which must be disengaged from the chassis. Don't worry --it's quite easy. You'll certainly need tweezers to insert the lamps in the tables, and a spot of glue to be extra sure.

w greatbatch

They do make quite nice loco whistles

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations