Unhappy Thread

Started by Caz, August 26, 2015, 10:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zogbert Splod

Sympathy David. It's not easy to realise right now but, in time, you will be able to smile at her memory and remembering the good times.

Regards, Allan.....
"When in trouble, when in doubt, run (trains) in circles..." etc.
There, doesn't that feel better? 
Lovely!

Planning thread:
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=25873.0

My website: Zog Trains

Run what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law
I may appear to be listening to you, but inside my head, I'm playing with my trains.

Geoff

So sorry to hear your mum has passed please accept my condolences.

My mother died of dementia and I know what you are going through, take care my friend.
Geoff

daffy

My condolences to you and your family David.

I lost my mother many years ago to an awful illness, but she has never left me.
Mike

Sufferin' succotash!

Jimbo

Very sad, bless her! Only the very best wishes to you and your family through a difficult time, I am truly sorry David.

Jimbo.
'Keep it country!'

'Head in the clouds, feet in the mud!'

David Asquith

Condolences David.  At least her anguish has ended.

Dave

JBQFC

on one hand well done amazon order placed last night at 1800 with free delivery delivered it today but not good news left it on the door step in full view of every on and not put a card through the door this is the second time they have done this time to complain i think :censored:

JBQFC

Quote from: Lindi on February 03, 2018, 07:58:31 PM
Quote from: JBQFC on February 03, 2018, 07:28:43 PM
on one hand well done amazon order placed last night at 1800 with free delivery delivered it today but not good news left it on the door step in full view of every on and not put a card through the door this is the second time they have done this time to complain i think :censored:

You should complain every time. I've found there online chats are the best for this although they can sometimes be a bit time consuming as the person who is dealing with you has multiple chats on the go at the same time. If you are an Amazon Prime member then you should be able to get a month free otherwise try to get a credit to your account.

i have complained the first time i got a £5 refund

JBQFC

Quote from: JBQFC on February 03, 2018, 08:35:19 PM
Quote from: Lindi on February 03, 2018, 07:58:31 PM

You should complain every time. I've found there online chats are the best for this although they can sometimes be a bit time consuming as the person who is dealing with you has multiple chats on the go at the same time. If you are an Amazon Prime member then you should be able to get a month free otherwise try to get a credit to your account.

i have complained the first time i got a £5 refund

well this time they have offered free express delivery on my next order  :censored:so time for another complaint

daffy

Quote from: JBQFC on February 04, 2018, 10:12:01 AM

well this time they have offered free express delivery on my next order  :censored:so time for another complaint

I agree. I intensely dislike this form of redress. "Sorry we cocked up, spend more with us and we'll see if we can mess it up faster next time!"

Best of luck with your complaint. :thumbsup:
Mike

Sufferin' succotash!

The Q

One of my sailing club members has been seriously ill with cancer, and about three weeks ago it was arranged the nearest broad would be especially opened, and we all went up there. He was helped to a boat that was loaned, by another member.  But he enjoyed a sail with his wife and two children on board and him in control on the helm as we all sailed together...

Today I lowered the flags to half mast...

Delboy

She who must be obeyed says I am spending too much time on this forum. I love her dearly but what does she know?

Bob Tidbury

The Q What a nice story but with such a sad ending my thoughts are with you and his family .
Bob Tidbury

railsquid

Quote from: newportnobby on February 04, 2018, 04:30:26 PM
Could have been worse. It could have been sent via Yodel..............

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3328577/Overly-enthusiastic-delivery-man-surprises-customer-leaving-parcel-waiting-ROOF.html

Around here if someone pulled a stunt like that. they'd have the honchos of the offending company polishing the floor with their foreheads on national TV and the actual projectile delivery operator would find himself seconded to a posting somewhere closer to Russia than Tokyo.

Back on topic, flu. Not sure if squid flu or Hong Kong Phooey flu or what, but need brain and lungs back.

JBQFC

Quote from: daffy on February 04, 2018, 11:41:53 AM
Quote from: JBQFC on February 04, 2018, 10:12:01 AM

I agree. I intensely dislike this form of redress. "Sorry we cocked up, spend more with us and we'll see if we can mess it up faster next time!"

Best of luck with your complaint. :thumbsup:

well its pays to be persistent got a refund of £10  :D

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations