Started by PeteW, November 17, 2017, 03:53:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newportnobby

Quote from: Lawrence on November 17, 2017, 05:27:48 PM
Quote from: newportnobby on November 17, 2017, 04:12:50 PM

I tend to have one or two items on pre order

Aye, truck loads  ;)

@Lawrence
Time was I couldn't deny that. Nowadays, following all the price increases and manufacturers announcing items and then putting them 'into abeyance' I have just two. A Poppylino which is already paid for and a DJ Models class 23 I'm giving up hope of ever seeing.

daveg

I'm in the same situation as Mick but with just the DJM class 23 (due 12th of whenever) and the 3 class B tank wagons expected 'early 2018'.

Since I formally announced the moratorium on model railway spending my other half has declared me 'Almost impossible to buy for'.

Don't tell anybody  :-X but my recent deliveries from Osborn's (Arch Laser vehicles) plus the book from WHS made me smile, and were very good value for money!

Dave G

Intercity

I keep reading this thread and I like the voucher idea, on the flip side of it I can't get a Dukla Prague away kit out of my head (half man half biscuit if anyone was wondering what I'm on about)

Newportnobby

Quote from: daveg on November 19, 2017, 04:12:46 PM
I'm in the same situation as Mick but with just the DJM class 23 (due 12th of whenever) and the 3 class B tank wagons expected 'early 2018'.

:oopssign:
I forgot the class Bs :doh:

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations