!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: The angry thread  (Read 311922 times)

Offline BoxTunnel

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Re: The angry thread
« Reply #5400 on: August 18, 2017, 09:29:04 am »
 :o

Had an endoscopy a few years ago to confirm my coeliac disease - last thing I want to see is the inside of me!

Graham, no oil painting on the outside either.
"Life is like Sanskrit, read to a pony." - Lou Reed.

Offline Pegasus

• N Gauge Society Number: Lapsed
    • Awards
« Reply #5401 on: August 18, 2017, 11:33:42 am »
Touristwombles, just why do they think that if they are on holiday it's quite ok to wander around on 30 to 60 mph roads when there is a perfectly good pavement.
Aha!
Another person who get thoroughly sick of them!
When driving through my village (in Greece!) I get really frustrated with them for this, all common sense seems to fly out of the window and they ignore all cars etc. and wander all over the road, even if towing small children - senseless!
H.

Offline paulprice

• Awards
« Reply #5402 on: August 18, 2017, 11:46:09 am »
It was the camera and sound guys who were the painful bit.

Its all right for you they wanted to film me in Cinemascope, I mean how rude, how did do they think my bum, is the cheek of it, well the cheeks of it come to think about it.

I'd hate to see the trailer, "coming soon to a Cinema near you" and then the image 30 feet high, think of the children, of the inhumanity of it all

Offline newportnobby

• Trade Count: (+52)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 21962
    • Awards
« Reply #5403 on: August 18, 2017, 12:01:36 pm »
It was the camera and sound guys who were the painful bit.

Its all right for you they wanted to film me in Cinemascope, I mean how rude, how did do they think my bum, is the cheek of it, well the cheeks of it come to think about it.

I'd hate to see the trailer, "coming soon to a Cinema near you" and then the image 30 feet high, think of the children, of the inhumanity of it all

:laughabovepost:
At least we can be thankful it wasn't 3D high definition :no:

Offline Mito

• N Gauge Society Number: 24863
    • Awards
« Reply #5404 on: August 18, 2017, 04:54:49 pm »
Touristwombles, just why do they think that if they are on holiday it's quite ok to wander around on 30 to 60 mph roads when there is a perfectly good pavement.
Aha!
Another person who get thoroughly sick of them!
When driving through my village (in Greece!) I get really frustrated with them for this, all common sense seems to fly out of the window and they ignore all cars etc. and wander all over the road, even if towing small children - senseless!
H.

There's a saying here that visitors loose their brains as they cross the Pyrenees. Some of the stupid things they do is unbelievable. It's any nationality not just British.
You know you're getting older when your mind makes commitments your body can't meet.

Please Support Us!
August Goal: £65.00
Due Date: Aug 31
Total Receipts: £65.00
Below Goal: £0.00
Site Currency: GBP
100% 
August Donations
Military Vehicle 3D prints

Price: 6.50
Date: 01/08/2017 01:11 pm
Time Left: 10d 18h 33m