Getting further past it

Started by Dorsetmike, March 07, 2018, 10:25:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorsetmike

To make a change from my usual half awake breakfast preparations, instead of emptying a Kenco Latte sachet into my cereal bowl, as has happened a few times, I attempted to put 2 weetybix into my coffee mug.  Times like this I'm surprised I haven't tried putting my feet into the sleeves of me shirt and pulling me trousers over me head.
Cheers MIKE
[smg id=6583]

How many roads must a man walk down ... ... ... ... ... before he knows he's lost!

austinbob

Quote from: Dorsetmike on March 07, 2018, 10:25:46 AM
Times like this I'm surprised I haven't tried putting my feet into the sleeves of me shirt and pulling me trousers over me head.
Curses - that's what I've been doing wrong!!  :laughabovepost:
Size matters - especially if you don't have a lot of space - and N gauge is the answer!

Bob Austin

Bob Tidbury

So guys at least Ime not the only old codger thats going bonkers.
Bob Tidbury

tutenkhamunsleeping

Glad it's not just me. Unboiled kettle, no tea-bag, etc, etc :-[

Bob Tidbury

I made Val a really nice cup of hot water once and I wondered why she went out and made another
I even went down the shed after four weeks and forgot how to set the points for one of the roads into the fiddle yard and ramed the back of the train allready there  .
This getting old is pain in  the proverbial but the alternative is far worse.
Bob Tidbury

dannyboy

I have to go into work later today, on my day off, to return the works mobile phone that I brought home with me yesterday morning. And as for walking into the next room and wondering what I am doing there ...........
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

MalcolmInN

Yes, done the nice cup of hot sugared water.

Not so nice is the mug of coffee with salt :(

Dorsetmike

I think it's allied to  "TIBMIN" =  thumb in bum, mind in neutral.
Cheers MIKE
[smg id=6583]

How many roads must a man walk down ... ... ... ... ... before he knows he's lost!

NTrain

Put the frying pan on the ring last night, full blast, with a small amount of oil. Went through to take my tablets, while it warmed up, then forgot it was on.

At least it tested the smoke alarm............

I then opened the freezer, to get a pack of onions out and pulled the drawer right out and dropped it on the floor.

I forgot to take my lunch time tablets, so it just goes to prove that you have to keep taking the tablets........

MalcolmInN

Quote from: Dorsetmike on March 07, 2018, 11:16:33 AM
I think it's allied to  "TIBMIN" =  thumb in bum, mind in neutral.
Ah so, I just knew the Doc had got it all wrong.

MalcolmInN

One is the Salt, one the MonoSodium Glutamate and the other is Sugar, what could possibly go wrong ?

oh hang on, is it : one is the MSG, one the Salt ,,,

Have you seen the price of Cod&Chips recently ? Mistakes will not be tolerated :( !

The Q

Ok, who put the TV remote in the fridge?

MalcolmInN

Quote from: The Q on March 07, 2018, 12:28:10 PM
If you look in the freezer you might find a text from your swmbo reminding you where you put the remote ?

The Q

Quote from: MalcolmAL on March 07, 2018, 12:35:33 PM
If you look in the freezer you might find a text from your swmbo reminding you where you put the remote ?

What's a text? Is that a paragraph in a letter?

MalcolmInN

Quote from: The Q on March 07, 2018, 12:37:42 PM
Quote from: MalcolmAL on March 07, 2018, 12:35:33 PM
What's a text? Is that a paragraph in a letter?
Ummm, what is a letter please? I am old and have trouble remembering, is it an ancient form of communication ?
:hmmm:
:laughabovepost:

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £67.34
Below Goal: £32.66
Site Currency: GBP
67% 
March Donations