Mother's Day

Started by Newportnobby, March 05, 2018, 10:09:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newportnobby

Just a gentle reminder to those who have missed all the hype, Mothering Sunday is this coming Sunday March 11th. Fail to treat your Mum at your peril !!!!

first timer

I,m cooking a special meal for her.

Newportnobby

If I cooked a meal for my Mum she's automatically assume I was trying to bump her off.
Therefore the local pub is booked :)

exmouthcraig

Mine knows all that means is the 4000 pages of paperwork associated with this year's lambing is pretty imminent  :doh:

Still she's had a good holiday already this year and the arrival of another grand child only a few weeks away.

Really can't imagine what more she could want  :-\

Graham

flowers ordered to be delivered on Friday.

Chetcombe

Not until May 13th here...
Mike

See my layout here Chetcombe
Videos of Chetcombe on YouTube

Graham

same here, but my mum is in the UK. :) :)

Skyline2uk

Quote from: newportnobby on March 05, 2018, 10:09:18 AM
Just a gentle reminder to those who have missed all the hype, Mothering Sunday is this coming Sunday March 11th. Fail to treat your Mum at your peril !!!!

Currier due to deliver flowers on the day itself. Card already delivered in person. Mother dearest has always rated this day above her Birthday so I would indeed miss it at my peril.

Happily the pin-board in her house covered with (normally cat themed) cards from myself down the years shows I haven't forgotten yet  :D

Skyline2uk

Bob G

It's my mums Birthday on the 10th as well, and she's 90.
She will be getting more than just flowers this weekend :)

Bob

kirky

Am I the only one who thinks that this is just a manufactured thing - done to us by the card companies to make us buy stuff we dont need?
Kirky >:( >:( >:( >:(
(OK - I'm a miserable b****r, I know. In fact Mrs K has already bought flowers for Mrs K snior. In fact Mrs K bought flowers for herself from the kids so I didnt have to buy them. She's an  :angel:)
Northallerton will make its next public appearance will be at Perth model railway show https://smet.org.uk/show/layouts/
June 24/25 2023.

Layout: Northallerton: http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=1671.msg16930#msg16930

www.northallertonngauge.co.uk

Cleveland Model Railway club website: www.clevelandmrc.club

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £67.34
Below Goal: £32.66
Site Currency: GBP
67% 
March Donations