Buy Ben a Hat

Started by kirky, February 28, 2018, 01:32:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snowwolflair

No sign of Ben on the news today.

He is either stuck in a snow drift, or hopefully packing tankers and licking stamps  :D

Ben A

Hi all,

Nope, day off today.  As it happens I do have a couple of hats but I rarely wear them as I tend not to feel the cold too badly.

cheers

Ben A.

terrysoham

Quote from: emjaybee on February 28, 2018, 01:54:20 PM
Quote from: kirky on February 28, 2018, 01:32:20 PM
In the interests of protecting our investments in Revolution Trains, I think it might be a good idea if those that know how to do these things, could start a crowd fund and buy @Ben A a hat. He's out in freezing temperatures delivering some speech about how cold it is and yet is endangering himself (and by association, our investments) by not wearing a hat. Perhpas it should be a NGF hat?
Thoughts?

Kirky

PS
For those NGF bods who live outside the UK, we are currently borrowing our weather from Siberia.

I'm unclear, would this be a Kickstarter or a crowdfunder?

I keep seeing references to Ben being on TV, what's the deal? Is he a presenter on something?

???
Ben gets out and about talking about various news items
Terry Metcalfe
Ely and District Model Railway Club
Owner of High Lodge logging railway (009) and in the process of building a new layout based on Soham in 1944

Snowwolflair

Quote from: terrysoham on March 02, 2018, 07:06:36 PM
Quote from: emjaybee on February 28, 2018, 01:54:20 PM
Quote from: kirky on February 28, 2018, 01:32:20 PM
In the interests of protecting our investments in Revolution Trains, I think it might be a good idea if those that know how to do these things, could start a crowd fund and buy @Ben A a hat. He's out in freezing temperatures delivering some speech about how cold it is and yet is endangering himself (and by association, our investments) by not wearing a hat. Perhpas it should be a NGF hat?
Thoughts?

Kirky

PS
For those NGF bods who live outside the UK, we are currently borrowing our weather from Siberia.

I'm unclear, would this be a Kickstarter or a crowdfunder?

I keep seeing references to Ben being on TV, what's the deal? Is he a presenter on something?

???
Ben gets out and about talking about various news items

BBC News

emjaybee

Quote from: Ben A on March 02, 2018, 04:52:11 PM

Hi all,

Nope, day off today.  As it happens I do have a couple of hats but I rarely wear them as I tend not to feel the cold too badly.

cheers

Ben A.

Day off! DAY OFF!!!

It's about time we started asking for a reduction in the licence fee then!

Flippin part-timers!

{mutter, mutter,  grumble, grumble}

Just kiddin'.

:D
Brookline build thread:

https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=50207.msg652736#msg652736

Sometimes you bite the dog...

...sometimes the dog bites you!

----------------------------------------------------------

I can explain it to you...

...but I can't understand it for you.

joe cassidy

Quote from: Ben A on March 02, 2018, 04:52:11 PM
Nope, day off today.  As it happens I do have a couple of hats but I rarely wear them as I tend not to feel the cold too badly.]

Ben, you know how much we like photos on this forum ........

Best regards,

Joe

Lawrence

Quote from: Ben A on February 28, 2018, 01:55:44 PM

Hi all,

Thanks.  I have a hat - I just take it off 10 secs before they throw to me!

Cheers

Ben A.

The beard is coming on well though @Ben A , you going for the ultimate comb over  ;) Stay safe out there fella

Bealman

No hat required here on a balmy Saturday night at the local harbour restaurant  ;)

And not a bus stop in sight!  ;D
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Chris Morris

I reckon that the next time Ben is out with Revolution punters will be throwing hats at him. Like what happens with Tom Jones and the ladies, but only a bit like that.
Working doesn't seem to be the perfect thing for me so I'll continue to play.
Steve Marriott / Ronnie Lane

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £67.34
Below Goal: £32.66
Site Currency: GBP
67% 
March Donations