Need to alter profile

Started by Bikeracer, August 05, 2017, 08:02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bikeracer

I need to alter my email address in my profile but I've forgotten my password so I cannot save any changes.

Allan
I'm not a complete idiot..some bits are missing.

acko22

Right now ypu have just show how easy it can be to get passwords @Only Me  ypu are not coming near my.laptop now lol!!
The other better (ish) half gets enough of my wages before you get mear my online banking!!
Mechanical issues can be solved with a hammer and electrical problems can be solved with a screw driver. Beyond that it's verbal abuse which makes trains work!!

Bikeracer

Quote from: Only Me on August 06, 2017, 09:50:26 AM
Quote from: Bikeracer on August 05, 2017, 08:02:01 PM
I need to alter my email address in my profile but I've forgotten my password so I cannot save any changes.

Allan

If logging in via safari on an apple device go into settings -> safari and the passwords and look through until you see our site and you can see your password, alternatively pm me your new email address and i will reset it but  you will need to change your password.

However,as I posted I don't know my password anymore,I just need a "forgotten your password" option.

Allan

PLD

Quote from: Bikeracer on August 08, 2017, 05:11:41 PMI don't know my password anymore, I just need a "forgotten your password" option.
There is one, but you don't see it white you are logged in!!  ;)
Just log out (button at the top of the page) then go to the log-in page and there it is  :)

Bikeracer

Thanks to all, sorted now.

Allan

Bikeracer

Quote from: Only Me on August 08, 2017, 07:46:44 PM
So ill say again drop me a pm.... if you are stuck as quite clearly you are logged in matey :)

I get automatically logged in, but couldn't save changes to my profile without my password.

Allan

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £35.23
Below Goal: £64.77
Site Currency: GBP
35% 
April Donations