!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Well done N Gauge Society  (Read 243 times)

Offline 1936ace

• Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 22564
    • Awards
Well done N Gauge Society
« on: July 07, 2017, 06:57:39 am »
Hi all,
I thought it be nice to acknowledge the shop team at the NGS. In less then a week from order to my home in rural NSW Australia, I think for a team of volunteers that's an amazing effort.
The items including the corn exchange(I bought three) are awesome and my Zac thinks it's amazing, it looks like an orphanage or school you see in those old English movies was his first comment. Maybe the building might have a new use!
The items were well padded, then boxed and final placed in a well padded bag. There was no way anything was going to hurt what was inside.
So from me, a big thanks to the NGS team for making my hobby even better

Offline Ben A

• Revolution Trains
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 9835
  • NGS Vice President, Contributor to Model Rail
    • A Pendolino in N
    • Awards
Re: Well done N Gauge Society
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2017, 11:09:41 am »

Hi there,

Thanks for posting this - I know that everyone involved in the shop will be delighted to see their efforts aren't always unappreciated!

Cheers

Ben A.
(NGS VP)

Please Support Us!
September Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Total Receipts: £70.00
Above Goal: £15.00
Site Currency: GBP
127% 
September Donations

Advertise Here