!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Email Subscriptions to Boards  (Read 315 times)

Online Only Me

• Reader of The Manual
  • NGF Technician
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 23206
  • Exhibition Layout - Tormouth
    • Northants & Cambs Area Group of the NGS
    • Awards
Email Subscriptions to Boards
« on: May 16, 2017, 01:54:56 pm »
I've just received a PM asking how you can receive email updates of new Topics or Posts to a certain area of the forum.

Its relatively straight forward, so you select the board you want to be notified by Email of new posts or topics, in this case "DCC"

Then select how you would like to receive notifications.  As you have selected the whole sub board (DCC in this example) all new posts and updates to posts will be sent to you in a quick email message.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 03:06:23 pm by Only Me »

Online Only Me

• Reader of The Manual
  • NGF Technician
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 23206
  • Exhibition Layout - Tormouth
    • Northants & Cambs Area Group of the NGS
    • Awards
Re: Email Subscriptions to Boards
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2017, 03:32:10 pm »
Ok so a little update this afternoon, if you follow the picture below, select the tick boxes in red and the drop down boxes you can select to either get the first reply or all subsequent ones to a topic, then click the SAVE button you will now receive your usual updates to topics you have subscribed to in an email, but it will now also show you the reply in the email ... Just like that other site ;)

« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 03:41:56 pm by Only Me »

Please Support Us!
September Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Total Receipts: £70.00
Above Goal: £15.00
Site Currency: GBP
127% 
September Donations

Advertise Here