!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: New BR/NSE Layout 8'6" x 2'2"  (Read 2414 times)

Online RailGooner

• Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 17356
    • Ebay
    • Awards
Re: New BR/NSE Layout 8'6" x 2'2"
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2017, 10:21:11 pm »
Sorry you've got to reduce your stake in the hobby Dave. But surely the best and most rewarding reason for doing so. So, I'm happy for the four of you! :beers:
Per Ardua ad Astra | Mens Agitat Molem | Victoria Concordia Crescit

I'm supporting Project Railway Honour

Offline Dave Z

• Awards
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2017, 10:15:02 pm »
Have had a while to think what I'll hang on to and have now listed everything else on a popular auction site. Mostly NSE, Regional Railways and BR blue/grey. Couple of other bits too if anyone is interested you can find them below;

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/daveblack16/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Online mickster04

• The sing of the rails, music to my ears
    • Ebay
    • Facebook
    • Google+
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Links to mikes online presense
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2017, 07:39:07 am »
Would you consider shipping to NZ? Ebay suggests I asks first as you haven't said :) I'd probably try to win a couple of items to make it somewhat worthwhile if so.

Offline Dave Z

• Awards
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2017, 12:39:24 pm »
Would you consider shipping to NZ? Ebay suggests I asks first as you haven't said :) I'd probably try to win a couple of items to make it somewhat worthwhile if so.
Hi Mick,

I'd be happy to send it down under.  The only reason I don't list international shipping is I have to price it up on an individual basis.  It does look quite pricey though.  I run a shipping department as my day job so I have access to some pretty cheap, reliable services but looking at my usual size box (which would probably fit 6-8 items in with sufficient packing) is coming up about 83 for DHL Express.  That'd be 2-3 working days delivery.  Had a quick look at the same with Parcelforce and was about the same price for 6 day delivery.  Not sure if that sounds about what you were expecting but to me does seem like it'd be restrictively expensive unless you bought half the stuff I'm selling. 

Offline Yet_Another

• N Gauge Society Number: 25847
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2017, 01:41:42 pm »
Royal Mail Small Parcel, up to 1kg, signed for, 5-7 days delivery, 18.10; with insurance, a bit more.

Just saying  ;)
Tony

'Things are not done by those who count the cost of every thought or deed.'

Offline Dave Z

• Awards
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2017, 02:59:34 pm »
Royal Mail Small Parcel, up to 1kg, signed for, 5-7 days delivery, 18.10; with insurance, a bit more.

Just saying  ;)
Fair enough.  I'd put in a presumed weight of 3kg which is why it didn't show me small parcels.  So looks like 20 for 1kg or 26 for 2kg with coverage up to 250.  My small box dims just fit under the maximum allowed for RM Small Parcel so that's ok. 
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 03:06:35 pm by Dave Z »

Offline Yet_Another

• N Gauge Society Number: 25847
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2017, 03:54:49 pm »
Yeah, as soon as you go over 2kg it absolutely shoots up. I've sent two small parcels instead of one big one for half the total cost before now.
Tony

'Things are not done by those who count the cost of every thought or deed.'

Offline Dave Z

• Awards
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2017, 08:22:30 pm »
Sorry everyone, one last promotional post!

Have just added some more items if anyone is interested.  Last load of NSE stock, plus my weathered 37 and some RTC/works coaches.  Few other bits and bobs.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/daveblack16/m.html?item=152626423081&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please Support Us!
November Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Nov 30
Total Receipts: £65.00
Above Goal: £10.00
Site Currency: GBP
118% 
November Donations

Advertise Here