!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: WooHoo! returning to Canada  (Read 1069 times)

Offline outofgauge

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 15978
    • Ebay
    • Awards
Re: WooHoo! returning to Canada
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2017, 08:09:50 pm »
Good luck -hope the move goes like a well running kato -do stay in touch -always good when a new layout goes viral . Home is were the heart is !
Regards

Neil

Remember -this is not a practice !!
And I was Born ready .

Offline Webbo

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Re: WooHoo! returning to Canada
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2017, 11:12:58 pm »
Just and update for those who are interested.

we have a condition purchase offer for a place in Salmon Arm :)   we just need to sell our house here in the UK (anyone want a nice Grade II listed cottage in Gloucestershire? !! :D )

Cant wait to move, there is a basement, but my layout will have to be smaller (but maybe I'll get it done then!) and Salmon Arm is on the CP main through BC !! :) :)

but of course I'm suffering significant withdrawal on working on the layout and will have to rip it all up when we have a sale agreed :(

Graham

Hi Graham

Sounds like it's all happening. Salmon Arm is a great place if you like medium sized Canadian towns set amongst mountains and lakes with the Okanagan and Rockies nearby not to mention the CP main line running through town. You will see 100-150 car length coal, grain, double stack, and mixed trains about every hour or so pulled by multiple AC4400s and ES44ACs mainly in CP colours, but sometimes Union Pacific or CEFX (leasing) colours. The Rocky Mountaineer also runs through town on its way to Banff. Living in Salmon Arm would suit me just fine.

Can you send me your address in Salmon Arm please (by PM perhaps). As a sticky beak, I'd like to know how close to my sister's house you will be.

Webbo

Please Support Us!
September Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Total Receipts: £70.00
Above Goal: £15.00
Site Currency: GBP
127% 
September Donations

Advertise Here
anything