peco collett gwr loco

Started by brbluewill, November 28, 2011, 01:36:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brbluewill

no one has them in stock :'( rails of sheffield say they can order me one but it takes 5 days so fingers crossed :beers:
Where our songs are challenged we shall sing them all the louder!!!!!

Ollie3440

I've got a Peco Collett and it is one of my best runners steam wise (i think my Farish B1 just about tops it). One thing i will say is that apparently they do not like running on layouts where an electronic track cleaner is wired in.

Oh and on a slight note, although i wasn't the one dealing with it i believe i saw your email asking about the colletts at work today lol

Ollie
Hi I'm Ollie, and I'm a addicted to buying MK1s......

My Previous Exhibition Layout - The Sheaf Valley Railway
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=24.0

My Current Exhibition Layout - Wenlock
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=23228.0

EtchedPixels

Quote from: Ollie3440 on November 29, 2011, 10:39:00 PM
I've got a Peco Collett and it is one of my best runners steam wise (i think my Farish B1 just about tops it). One thing i will say is that apparently they do not like running on layouts where an electronic track cleaner is wired in.

Yes - it will damage the DCC chip. However you can always remove the chip and replace it with a blanking plug
"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

brbluewill

Quote from: Ollie3440 on November 29, 2011, 10:39:00 PM

Oh and on a slight note, although i wasn't the one dealing with it i believe i saw your email asking about the colletts at work today lol

Ollie

you did that ;D ;D and tracy has ordered one for me  :thumbsup: she's a wee star :-* ;D ;D
Where our songs are challenged we shall sing them all the louder!!!!!

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations