what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agrippa

Leann Rimes on Youtube. Even if she was singing " My old man's a dustman " I'd watch her!
Nothing is certain but death and taxes -Benjamin Franklin

lil chris

Just watched Sterephonics live on you tube, Violins and Tambourines. Better live than the record...how do they keep doing it...amazing
Lil Chris
My new layout  East Lancashire Railway
My old layout was Irwell Valley Railway.
Layout previous was East Lancashire Lines, changed this new one. My new layout here.
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=57193.0

red_death

Social Distortion on Spotify - cowpunk at its best  ;D

EtchedPixels

Canadian (well Newfie..  ;) ) nigh.t..

Great Big Sea

Mari-Mac - Great Big Sea - Lyrics ,

try singing this while less than sober

and a bit more serious

Great Big Sea - The Chemical Worker's Song
"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

Iano

radio 4EX which is much better than Radio4 as it doesn't have all the depressing news on it although it does repeat throughout the day in cycles.
just thinking about a layout at the moment

MinZaPint

Cogito Sumere potum alterum

EtchedPixels

Configuring voicemail and voip stuff so I'm testing and listening to lots of "Please wait while I.."

I am however delighted to discover that the default announcement set includes "Due to the presence of zombies at the location you have dialled the office has been evacuated", monkey noises, "abandon all hope ye who enter here" and "I'm sorry Dave I can't let you do that"

:D
"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

Gooner1953

Ars Longa Vita Brevis by The Nice... I can still remember buying this album - brings back happy memories. First time listening to this in at least 4 years.

FeelixTC

Jerry Howlett

Quote from: FeelixTC on September 26, 2013, 12:46:08 PM
Any Stranglers fans on here?

Of course!

Now stop hanging around and  just get a grip on yourself etc
Some days its just not worth gnawing through the straps.

FeelixTC

Quote from: Jerry Howlett on September 26, 2013, 02:03:50 PM
Quote from: FeelixTC on September 26, 2013, 12:46:08 PM
Any Stranglers fans on here?

Of course!

Now stop hanging around and  just get a grip on yourself etc

:laughabovepost:

Something Better Change about your sense of humour

Dorsetmike

Blues á la Schola, Charlie Singleton; followed by a Harpschord Prelude by Purcell, in turn followed by Woody Herman - Woodchoppers ball.
Cheers MIKE
[smg id=6583]

How many roads must a man walk down ... ... ... ... ... before he knows he's lost!

joe cassidy

I've been listening to Street Music by Ryan Scane - came across it on Deezer. Does anyone know anything about Ryan Scane ? He/they are unknown on Google.

Best regards,

Joe Cassidy

EtchedPixels

Dorsetmike

A harpsichord Sonata from "Early English Keyboard Music", followed by Splanky from The Real Group (a Swedish A Capella jazz vocal group)
Cheers MIKE
[smg id=6583]

How many roads must a man walk down ... ... ... ... ... before he knows he's lost!

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations