!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Show your Latest Loco and Rolling Stock Purchase - Continental N  (Read 76394 times)

Offline railsquid

• Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 25547
    • My model railway website
    • Awards
Re: Show your Latest Loco and Rolling Stock Purchase - Continental N
« Reply #810 on: August 12, 2017, 06:31:24 am »
For me there is little wrong with the Minitrix 144. An old fashioned model portraying and old fashioned loco still works IMHO, why pay the high price of todays' new models when the Minitrix 144s are quite easy to come by.

Enjoyed chasing, photting and riding behind the real thing back in the early 1980s in Bavaria here is a shot of mine circe 1984 at Nürnberg - albeit this is a 145:

Come to think of it I've actually been hauled by one in 2003, I suspect E44-044, I should have some photos somewhere.

Hmm, maybe not, unless they're on an old hard disk.

However it was definitely E44-044, this is the train:
http://hobby-eisenbahnfotografie.de/php/ba.php?id=308&was=bv
http://hobby-eisenbahnfotografie.de/php/ba.php?id=303&was=bv

I've a funny feeling the chap on the right-hand platform in the second picture might even be myself  :goggleeyes:

Probably not, at least if it was I wasn't taking any photos (edit: definitely wasn't, found a picture of myself that day wearing different clothes).

Found a couple though, not the best quality but this was 2003 and my camera wasn't the best.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 06:45:48 am by railsquid »
"Eigatani Tetsudo" - Japanese and other trains (planning), featuring:

Please Support Us!
August Goal: £65.00
Due Date: Aug 31
Total Receipts: £65.00
Below Goal: £0.00
Site Currency: GBP
100% 
August Donations
Military Vehicle 3D prints

Price: £6.50