!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: .50mm Electrical Wire  (Read 316 times)

Offline Mr Sprue

• Trade Count: (+1)
    • Awards
.50mm Electrical Wire
« on: July 19, 2013, 09:37:51 pm »
Currently I am rebuilding a Minitrix A4. I desperately need to buy some .50 electrical wire which is the supply for the bulb.

Can anyone here advise me where I cane buy such small diameter electrical wire please?

Offline scotsoft

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • Scottish n' Newcastle
    • YouTube
    • Awards
Re: .50mm Electrical Wire
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2013, 09:41:29 pm »
If you don't have a cheap pair of headphones then buy a pair from the 1 shop, you will get enough wire by carefully removing the outer insulation  ;)

Or if you have any old motors you could use the winding wire for the same job  :thumbsup:

cheers John.

Offline Mr Sprue

• Trade Count: (+1)
    • Awards
Re: .50mm Electrical Wire
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2013, 09:48:14 pm »
If you don't have a cheap pair of headphones then buy a pair from the 1 shop, you will get enough wire by carefully removing the outer insulation  ;)

Or if you have any old motors you could use the winding wire for the same job  :thumbsup:

cheers John.

Many thanks John, after cutting into (and destroying!) various cables, head phone cables have not yet been investigated!

Please Support Us!
December Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Dec 31
Total Receipts: £55.00
Below Goal: £0.00
Site Currency: GBP
100% 
December Donations

Advertise Here
anything