!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Help quatering  (Read 1757 times)

Offline newportnobby

• Trade Count: (+54)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 21962
    • Awards
Re: Help quatering
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2011, 08:56:51 pm »
Er - not so fast Geoff. I dare say most of us pay huge sums to various breakdown agencies who come and fix it for us or tow us to a garage to get ripped off again. I agree with your sentiments as I'm a confirmed "if it doesn't work, it goes back" kinda person. I'm not sure I'd want to pay a business an annual fee for maybe having to fix a loco (if such a thing ever existed).

Offline B1 61126

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Re: Help quatering
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2011, 07:28:16 pm »
Er - not so fast Geoff. I dare say most of us pay huge sums to various breakdown agencies who come and fix it for us or tow us to a garage to get ripped off again. I agree with your sentiments as I'm a confirmed "if it doesn't work, it goes back" kinda person. I'm not sure I'd want to pay a business an annual fee for maybe having to fix a loco (if such a thing ever existed).
Hi sorry if the coments I put did not come across as they where meant to. but at no point in my reply have I said that you need to be a member of a break down company nor have i stated that people should pay for something similar for the repair of locos that dont work the point I was trying to make is as you stated yourself is if its broke send it back not pay an annual fee or anything like it.
Geoff
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 07:32:46 pm by B1 61126 »

Please Support Us!
December Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Dec 31
Total Receipts: £55.00
Below Goal: £0.00
Site Currency: GBP
100% 
December Donations

Advertise Here