Recently added topics dissapeared

Started by Geoff, August 19, 2014, 10:16:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff

This may just be me but my recently unread topics and answers to my posts etc have dissapeared, I am using an ipad until my lad moves out of the houss but everything was there last night, is this just me or are other folks having the same problem.

Cheers
Geoff

Sprintex

Everything working fine here  :thumbsup:

Can't help with the iPad, only used one once and it was so infuriating I never would again!  :no:

Paul

Malc

I don't think it is just you. Sometimes there are more posts in  "all unread messages"  than in the "unread posts since your last visit"
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

Geoff

I do not know why this has changed maybe I pressed something by mistake I will check my profile pages to see if I can get it back, thanks Paul.
Geoff

Bealman

Quote from: Malc on August 19, 2014, 10:24:32 PM
I don't think it is just you. Sometimes there are more posts in  "all unread messages"  than in the "unread posts since your last visit"
Yes, I've found that. Things often disappear from "since last visit;"
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Geoff

Quote from: Bealman on August 20, 2014, 12:44:11 AM
Quote from: Malc on August 19, 2014, 10:24:32 PM
Yes, I've found that. Things often disappear from "since last visit;"

Its the links that have disappeared and it is frustrating, I do not remember changing anything in my profile to change things.
Geoff

Caz

If the links have disappeared, have a look at the very top of page on the right hand side and you will see a faint white arrow, click on it and all should re-appear.   :)
Caz
layout here
Claywell, High Hackton & Bampney Intro
Hackton info
Bampney info

Geoff

Thanks very much Caz maybe that needs to be a stronger colour, I would never of found it without your help.
Geoff

Sprintex

Ah, it was the 'Unread Posts' and other links top-left that had disappeared eh? I could've answered that one in my first reply if I'd known ;)

That arrow is VERY hard to see up there being white on a light grey background :hmmm:

Paul

Malc

I didn't realise that either Paul. However, my statement about unread posts disappearing still stands. I just moved away from the forum, leaving a full page of posts unread. When I came back a minute ago, there were only 4. However, the "all unread posts" had a page and a bit in. Weird.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

Tank

I keep requesting for to be deleted by the software designers.  It's not needed.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations