Happy thread

Started by Deleted Member, March 30, 2011, 06:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mickeyflinn, Trainfish, Dorsetmike and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

dannyboy

That is good news, (the last bit not the first bit  :)). Good luck to you both and I hope her recovery to full health is not that far away.  :beers:
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Bealman

Good news. Have they any idea what it was?
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

cycletrak9

Quote from: paulprice on January 11, 2017, 11:02:55 AM
I have just found the greatest thing that will ensure we get a lot of Modelling done on a weekend, and its available to everyone.

JUST LOOK AT THE DROSS THATS ON TV SATURDAY NIGHTS, it worked for me last weekend, at the first sound of the "noise" coming from the TV (not mentioning the programmes) it was either take a corkscrew to my ears or off to Model :)

paulprice

Well Foster Street is back up an running thanks to help from the Domestic Overlord, which means I can crack on with all the jobs that need doing before its first exhibition appearance of the year which is good.

EVEN better the fantastic Domestic Overlord not really being a train fan, has even offered to do a refresh on some of the scenery and weather a bit of the rolling stock. SOME TIMES I DONT THINK WE ALL REALISE JUST HOW LUCKY WE ARE  :heart2: :heart2: :heart2: :heart2: :heart2:

Sprintex

Are you "Lucy" all the time or just at weekends? :D

Paul

Newportnobby

:laughabovepost:
I'm guessing what occurred as PP has amended his post.

Newportnobby

Quote from: GeeBee on January 13, 2017, 11:04:30 PM
the really good news is I have got her back after 14 days of IV's antidiabolics painkillers and massive amounts of fluids by IV she is now recovering slowly and wonders what had hit her (It wasn't me by the way) according to the hospital recovery could well take at least another month BUT SHES HOME YEH. :claphappy:  :claphappy:  :claphappy:  :claphappy:

That's great news, Graham, and I'm sure Pam's recovery will continue under your care

NinOz

Hi, I have been away for a long while as after the new year Pam was rushed into hospital at 2 in the morning with an unidentified illness that was shutting down all her renal functions the really good news is I have got her back after 14 days of IV's antidiabolics painkillers and massive amounts of fluids by IV she is now recovering slowly and wonders what had hit her (It wasn't me by the way) according to the hospital recovery could well take at least another month BUT SHES HOME YEH. :claphappy:  :claphappy:  :claphappy:  :claphappy:
BOY! That sounds right scary. :uneasy:
To be called pompous and arrogant - hell of a come down.
I tried so hard to be snobbish and haughty.

| Carpe Jugulum |

Jerry Howlett

@GeeBee

Wishing you and Pam all the best, and a speedy recovery.

Jerry

Some days its just not worth gnawing through the straps.

Mito

Glad things are turning out OK. :thumbsup:
You know you're getting older when your mind makes commitments your body can't meet.
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=24101.0 Off on a journey

GeeBee

Quote from: newportnobby on January 14, 2017, 01:42:18 PM
the really good news is I have got her back after 14 days of IV's antidiabolics painkillers and massive amounts of fluids by IV she is now recovering slowly and wonders what had hit her (It wasn't me by the way) according to the hospital recovery could well take at least another month BUT SHES HOME YEH. :claphappy:  :claphappy:  :claphappy:  :claphappy:

That's great news, Graham, and I'm sure Pam's recovery will continue under your care

Guess who caught a cold virus from the Hospital then, both of us are starting to feel better but why us!!!!!!
>:(

Newportnobby

Quote from: GeeBee on January 15, 2017, 02:37:26 PM
Quote from: newportnobby on January 14, 2017, 01:42:18 PM

Guess who caught a cold virus from the Hospital then, both of us are starting to feel better but why us!!!!!!
>:(

Could have been worse, Graham. It could have been that there M.A.R.S. (some sort of alien bug, I believe)

daffy

Just laughed out loud when I read an internet-based review of a model shop in the West Midlands that had moved to new larger premises. The reviewer described it as "very spaceshush".  :o

Priceless! :D

Maybe it used to be a large Public Library. :hmmm:
Mike

Sufferin' succotash!

Steamie+

Hi, I have been away for a long while as after the new year Pam was rushed into hospital at 2 in the morning with an unidentified illness that was shutting down all her renal functions the really good news is I have got her back after 14 days of IV's antidiabolics painkillers and massive amounts of fluids by IV she is now recovering slowly and wonders what had hit her (It wasn't me by the way) according to the hospital recovery could well take at least another month BUT SHES HOME YEH. :claphappy:  :claphappy:  :claphappy:  :claphappy:

Glad to hear your other half is on the mend...good luck to you both.  :thumbsup:

port perran

Glad that Pam is on the mend.
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations