Thank you m1racleman

Started by Lawrence, April 08, 2011, 07:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lawrence

I know he will probably hate me for this, but I have just taken delivery of some bits of Kato Unitrack that m1racleman had spare, so I wanted to publicly thank him  for his generosity (wouldn't even let me pay the postage  ::) so I will be making a donation to Tank towards the costs of running the forum).

His gesture really sums up to me the spirit of this forum, long may it continue.

And if anyone else has any bits of Kato track they don't want, feel free to send them to me and I will ensure the forum receives a donation in return, who would have thought we could recycle model railway stuff like this, brilliant  :thumbsup:

Mustermark

That's so nice... the recycling gift and the thank you.  I think you're right about the spirit of the forum, and that is down to the forum team and all the members :thumbsup:  Makes me wish I had some Kato track to send you.  Maybe I should get some off eBay so I can...  :smiley-laughing:

Long may the spirit continue.

http://www.marksmodelrailway.com
I'm a personality prototype... you can tell, can't you.

m1racleman

:-[  :-[ :-[
Chers Lawrence, that's all I needed ! My street cred just went down the drain.

Oh, and if anyone has a nice Jubilee looking for a new home ? ? ? ? ?   .......................... :)

Tank

Thanks very much guys.   :thumbsup:

Lawrence

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations