Timeshift BBC4 8:00pm today (10/09/17)

Started by austinbob, September 10, 2017, 06:22:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

austinbob

About miniature railways etc. with Pete Waterman.
Enjoy  :) :)
Size matters - especially if you don't have a lot of space - and N gauge is the answer!

Bob Austin

ntpntpntp

Oh, it's the old Joy Of (Train) Sets program again - for a moment there I got excited expecting a new program.  Still going to watch it again (for the umpteenth time) though  :D   :D
Nick.   2021 celebrating the 25th anniversary of "Königshafen" exhibition layout!
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=50050.0

austinbob

Quote from: ntpntpntp on September 10, 2017, 07:28:57 PM
Oh, it's the old Joy Of (Train) Sets program again - for a moment there I got excited expecting a new program.  Still going to watch it again (for the umpteenth time) though  :D   :D
I find it difficult not to watch programs like this over again. Especially with all the other rubbish that's usually on.
:beers:
Size matters - especially if you don't have a lot of space - and N gauge is the answer!

Bob Austin

austinbob

Just finished. Lovely program even though it's been around for a while.
:)

Bob Austin

BoxTunnel

Thanks for the heads-up Bob, this was a new one for me.

I had a chortle at the imagery of the small boy in shorts with his pipe smoking father.  I'm 47 and my Dad is 74 but we certainly recreated the moment whilst building my baseboard in his workshop a few weeks ago.  However, my Dad doesn't smoke and my "pipe" is of the electronic variety!

I did notice another Timeshift on the iPlayer about the Golden Age of Steam or similar.  It's only available for a few more days though.

Graham, only wears shorts with flip-flops and sunglasses these days.
"I don't think anybody is anybody else's moral compass. Maybe listening to my music is not the best idea if you live a very constricted life. Or maybe it is." - Lou Reed.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations