Show your Latest GB Loco and Rolling Stock Purchase.

Started by longbridge, June 30, 2012, 09:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steamie+

Quote from: newportnobby on March 20, 2017, 10:45:46 AM
Seeing as any chance of getting a Bulleid Battle of Britain pacific Spam Can has been kiboshed, I ordered this from Trackshack Friday afternoon last week and it arrived next day. It runs superbly straight from the box.............

Oh dear. The pics have shown I need to vacuum :-[
One of the perils of having a white and ginger cat ::)

I can see the appeal now Mick, very nice indeed, looks like i will need to get one now for my collection, anybody got one to sell....   :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

austinbob

You can have my Clan Line for £500!! These are very much in demand since the Dapol announcement.  :D
Size matters - especially if you don't have a lot of space - and N gauge is the answer!

Bob Austin

Steamie+

Quote from: austinbob on March 20, 2017, 05:24:40 PM
You can have my Clan Line for £500!! These are very much in demand since the Dapol announcement.  :D

:laughabovepost:

Bealman

Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

dannyboy

Put it on fleabay, use the word 'rare' somewhere in the description and you can ask £600 !!  :)
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

mickster04

Got myself some more containers (FFA) including (at last) the single 20ft wagon. Can anyone advise if this was FGA TOPS coded?

austinbob

Quote from: dannyboy on March 20, 2017, 08:36:55 PM

Put it on fleabay, use the word 'rare' somewhere in the description and you can ask £600 !!  :)
Now there's a thought. Perhaps if I get it working first I could classify it as rare.  :smiley-laughing:
Just joking, it's a nice loco and runs well.  :beers:
Size matters - especially if you don't have a lot of space - and N gauge is the answer!

Bob Austin

ChrisWV10

Couldn't resist these 2 at a smidge under 66 quid. Food is now off the menu for the rest of the month but there's still  :beers:

C :)

Ollie3440

Quote from: ChrisWV10 on March 20, 2017, 08:54:54 PM
Couldn't resist these 2 at a smidge under 66 quid. Food is now off the menu for the rest of the month but there's still  :beers:

Bargain right there. Where from if you don't mind me asking?

Cheers

Ollie
Hi I'm Ollie, and I'm a addicted to buying MK1s......

My Previous Exhibition Layout - The Sheaf Valley Railway
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=24.0

My Current Exhibition Layout - Wenlock
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=23228.0

ChrisWV10

Oakes in Oldbury had a sale, not much in N but worth looking out for in the future if you're local. Sale prices are only in store. They do have a fair bit of regular priced Dapol, Farish, Gaugemaster scenics and a cabinet of second hand stuff

C. :)

Hailstone

Quote from: newportnobby on March 20, 2017, 12:03:26 PM

I already have 2 x rebuilt Merchant Navies and have had the replacement bogies from NBrass for about 3 years, too. Needless to say I just haven't got a round tuit yet.
Nice runners but lacking the details of the recent one.

No excuses Mick, I posted a tutorial on this and it was published in the N gauge journal - time to get the tools out and get cracking!!

Regards,

Alex

Steamie+

Quote from: austinbob on March 20, 2017, 08:41:47 PM
Quote from: dannyboy on March 20, 2017, 08:36:55 PM

Now there's a thought. Perhaps if I get it working first I could classify it as rare.  :smiley-laughing:
Just joking, it's a nice loco and runs well.  :beers:

:laughabovepost:

Steamie+

Quote from: ChrisWV10 on March 20, 2017, 08:54:54 PM

They look brilliant and a great price too.  :thumbs:

Looks a great shop and some nice bargains too, but i bit to far for me to pop in to.    :laugh3: :laugh3:

railsquid

A late Poole-era Farish Class 90 from my local Japanese auction site found its way to me today at a very reasonable price.

farish-class-90 by Rail Squid, on Flickr

Doesn't stand up well to modern close-up digital photography but from normal viewing distance doesn't look too bad. Runs fine if a little noisy.

daveg

Looks good to me.

I've a Poole GWR railcar that sounds like our next door neighbour has started his company car. He's a farmer and runs about in a big yellow JCB!

Dave G

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations