The angry thread

Started by findus, March 29, 2011, 09:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steamie+

Quote from: dannyboy on April 08, 2017, 06:30:58 PM
Quote from: zopadooper on April 08, 2017, 12:31:53 PM
or possibly theft!!

No, I am on safe ground there. Part of the definition of theft, (Theft Act 1968 Sec. 1), states "with the intention of permanently depriving the other of it". As I said, "and if they ask for them back, they can gladly have them" - and I said that on a publicly accessible forum.  :P. Notwithstanding I did not "dishonestly appropriate" them in the first place.  :)

Great to hear that, about time somebody had something that eBay should be paying themselves, that's why a don't tend to buy from them if i can help it.          :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

njee20

Did you contact the seller first? Or just go straight to submitting a case?

dannyboy

Quote from: njee20 on April 09, 2017, 03:36:36 AM
Did you contact the seller first? Or just go straight to submitting a case?
@njee20
Got no reply to an email to the seller, so submitted a claim. As I said earlier, two packages were sent but only one received. Ebay obviously did not read my comments as, as far as they were concerned, a package had been received, so claim dismissed  :veryangry:. I then put a claim in to Paypal and they did read everything. No reply was received from the seller after the designated waiting time, so they refunded in full - one happy bunny!  :thumbsup:
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Tom U

Bob Tidbury

Last night a house alarm was going off in our road rather than risk going round in the dark to see what was going on I rang the police non emergency number only to be told to ring he enviromental dept this at nine oclock at night.
WHAT ARE THE POLICE THERE FOR while I didnt expect a car to come with lights and sirens going ,I did think they would have sent someone round to have a look.
Bob Tidbury

Snowwolflair

Quote from: Bob Tidbury on April 10, 2017, 08:59:38 AM
Last night a house alarm was going off in our road rather than risk going round in the dark to see what was going on I rang the police non emergency number only to be told to ring he enviromental dept this at nine oclock at night.
WHAT ARE THE POLICE THERE FOR while I didnt expect a car to come with lights and sirens going ,I did think they would have sent someone round to have a look.
Bob Tidbury

Police don't respond to house alarms, unless the alarm company has paid them to do it.  They treat them as a noise nuisance.

Big bad John

It's like that around here Bob the old Bill won't go anywhere near a crime scene or potential one until they know everyone has gone unless it's a traffic offence then loads of them appear as if by magic.

Newportnobby

What the heck is this doing in 'Product Reviews'? ???

Big bad John

:o
I dunno! He started it, that bloke Bob  :uneasy:

Bob Tidbury

Well I put in Angry Thread and this is where it popped up .You know me and computers ,I havent got a clue.
Bob Tidbury

Big bad John

Don't say anything until the police arrive Bob!  :-X

Newportnobby

I reckon you're guilty of starting another 'Angry Thread', Bob and, as such, I have asked the full force of the forum police be brought against you. I've no idea what the punishment is but I have requested Tank wears a black cap when dishing it out. >:D
Even Norman Stanley Fletcher did not commit such a serious crime.

Tank

Merged the threads together.  :)

Big bad John

Oh dear It looks like you got yourself a criminal record now Bob  :D

Malc

I've got Regatta de blanc by the Police. Does that count?
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations