!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Ebates  (Read 87 times)

Offline Intercity

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Ebates
« on: Yesterday at 06:03:24 pm »
I have seen commercials for this website/app and always passed it off as something to avoid, however being bored I decided to dig around a little and it seems I may have missed an opportunity to gain cash back.

They list ebay as one of the retailers they are affiliated with, and purchases from certain categories you can get 1 or 2% cashback, there are a whole host of other affiliated retailers too.

It says all thatís needed is your correct email address (and they pay into PayPal too), they have been in business since 1999 I think it said, no ďsurveysĒ to do etc etc, they get there money from the merchant through the affiliate link, that money is then divided between them and you.

I know most people that have read this far have alarm bells going off like crazy and it seems too good to be true, but Iím going to kick myself if the only cashback I got was my eBay bucks when I could have had more just for shopping online.

So all that said does anyone know any more on this subject or even signed up themselves (almost all reviews are positive from what Iíve found)
Support crowdfunding - itís the way forward

Revolutions class 321 needs your help, letís make it happen.

Offline MJKERR

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • N Gauge Society Number: X23832
    • Awards
Re: Ebates
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 06:16:17 pm »
Just sign up to the affiliate program yourself, take all the commission not just some of it

partnernetwork.ebay.co.uk
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 06:17:42 pm by MJKERR »

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £55.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £55.00
Below Goal: £0.00
Site Currency: GBP
100% 
May Donations

Advertise Here
anything