Fire engines for sale

Started by 1936ace, April 20, 2012, 09:53:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1936ace

According to my wife you cant have a few fire engines, a shed full of model trains both n gauge and 5 inch and play with them all at the same time. so up for grabs are two dennis fire engines imported from the uk to the NSWFB here in australia. A 1936 Dennis Ace and a 1953 Dennis F1,$10,000 and $15000 respectively. wife prefers the smaller hobby

Jerry Howlett

Quote from: 1936ace on April 20, 2012, 09:53:53 AM
According to my wife you cant have a few fire engines, a shed full of model trains both n gauge and 5 inch and play with them all at the same time. so up for grabs are two dennis fire engines imported from the uk to the NSWFB here in australia. A 1936 Dennis Ace and a 1953 Dennis F1,$10,000 and $15000 respectively. wife prefers the smaller hobby

Whats the postage to Italy ?  :smiley-laughing:
Some days its just not worth gnawing through the straps.

1936ace

packsend too expensive i reckon by boat to you as they fit into shipping container, will i tell the wife they are gone!!!!!! :smiley-laughing:

Jerry Howlett

I better not tell my wife their coming.  :smiley-laughing:

Can't you just put some pot plants on the top of them and tell her that they are  now garden ornaments ?
Some days its just not worth gnawing through the straps.

Newportnobby

Quote from: Jerry Howlett on April 21, 2012, 07:38:53 AM
I better not tell my wife their coming.  :smiley-laughing:

Cant you just put some pot plants on the top of them and tell her that they are  now garden ornaments ?

And no problems when there's a hosepipe ban ;)

1936ace

Rego is cheap!
No traffic jams, cars must move over if you sound you siren- how cool was this rule when i first registered my 70 yr old fire engine as it was still considered an operating fire engine.!
No RBT the men in blue just give you a nice wave as you pass by!
House insurance cheap as fire appliance onsite!
Red so it must be fast!
c'mon guys  there must be a big kid on this forum somewhere

BArt

Kipper

Having lived and worked in Guildford for many years, I remember the Dennis works (now a shadow of its former self). I would love a Fire Engine, but have nowhere to put it (nor money to buy it anyway). Best of luck in selling them.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations