Hi,new member here,complete dunce but forums very interesting.

Started by Newjohn, October 23, 2018, 09:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboy

Hi Newjohn and welcome to the forum. Are you just 'browsing' or have you any plans yet?
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Newjohn

Hi dannyboy,sorry no plans realy,last trainset  was sons 25 years ago!!!been to a couple of model shows and it's got me thinking about it again...

port perran

I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Bealman

Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Delboy

Hi Newjohn,
:welcomesign:
You will find us a very friendly and helpful bunch should you decide to take the plunge.
Good luck.
She who must be obeyed says I am spending too much time on this forum. I love her dearly but what does she know?

Bob Tidbury

:welcomesign: Newjohn as Dellboy said we are a friendly bunch of guys and gals on here and allways willing to help a new member to enjoy the hobby.
Bob Tidbury

Tank

Intercity

Welcome to NGF, they are a good group on here, any questions you have (there will be many, a lot changed in the last 25 yrs) just ask, someone will be along to answer or give advice.

If you take the plunge let the group know your space and potential layout, DC or DCC and you will find many people chipping in to give pointers (it makes the build a little easier), the experienced guys have already made all the mistakes!!!!

If nothing else, enjoy the forum.

IC

dannyboy

Quote from: Intercity on October 24, 2018, 03:33:09 PM
the experienced guys have already made all the mistakes!!!!

By no stretch of the imagination would I class myself as an 'experienced guy', but I have found that there are always some new mistakes to make.  :-[ :). (Usually accompanied by new variations on cursing!)
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations