!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: walt disney world main street usa  (Read 151 times)

Online portland-docks

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 22291
  • give me a black 5 anyday!
    • Facebook
    • YouTube
    • Moorside Valley Railway
    • Awards
walt disney world main street usa
« on: February 10, 2018, 04:39:17 pm »
im looking at building a simple oval layout for my 4-4-0 loco and excursion stock from bachmann, basing it on the railroad that goes around walt disney world orlando.

now yes the scale is wrong straight away as these are standard gauge models and the real things are not, however...

the easiest option i thought of was main street usa, raised elevation to depict that scene when you first walk through.

most i can probably scratch build, but the station building itself would probably be the hard bit i reckon!

does anyone know if this was ever done as a 3d model or anyone who could make one?
Visit my heritage Railway "moorside Valley Railway"

http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=9280.0

see first post for exhibition dates

Online themadhippy

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Re: walt disney world main street usa
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2018, 05:15:09 pm »
All i would say is be carefull ,uncle walt is one of, if not the most,aggressive chasers of anything he thinks infringes  his copyright,regardless of whether its for commercial gain or not.

Please Support Us!
February Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Feb 28
Total Receipts: £60.00
Above Goal: £5.00
Site Currency: GBP
109% 
February Donations

Advertise Here