Merry Christmas to all

Started by trkilliman, December 12, 2017, 10:20:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Branchie

Bealman

Quote from: newportnobby on December 23, 2017, 09:28:13 AM
Quote from: Bob Tidbury on December 22, 2017, 08:18:21 PM

A special thankyou goes to all the Mods for keeping the Forum going and trying to control us all .
Bob Tidbury

Sed custodiet ipsos custodes?
Rough translation - but who will moderate the Mods? :laugh3: :laugh3:

The guard guards, Mick  ;)
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

JohnN

But who guards the.....oh, never mind.  :confused1:

port perran

Quote from: newportnobby on December 23, 2017, 09:28:13 AM
Quote from: Bob Tidbury on December 22, 2017, 08:18:21 PM

A special thankyou goes to all the Mods for keeping the Forum going and trying to control us all .
Bob Tidbury

Sed custodiet ipsos custodes?
Rough translation - but who will moderate the Mods? :laugh3: :laugh3:
Get the Rockers in. That should keep 'em quiet!
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Bob Tidbury

I think in answer to Newport Nobbies question I reckon TANK keeps the mods  under control and it seems to work ,we dont have a lot of trouble on here after all this is the friendliest Forum of all.We do have minor disagrements  but all sorted very quickly and with the number of
members we have now I think thats quite an achievement and we should all be proud of our group.Long may it continue .
Bob Tidbury

Bealman

Thanks, Bob. Nice words.

I also think this is THE friendly forum, and while we do stuff up every now and again, it  usually turns out alright.

Merry Christmas!  :beers:
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

signalman1

Quote from: Bob Tidbury on December 23, 2017, 11:10:56 AM
I think in answer to Newport Nobbies question I reckon TANK keeps the mods  under control and it seems to work ,we dont have a lot of trouble on here after all this is the friendliest Forum of all.We do have minor disagrements  but all sorted very quickly and with the number of
members we have now I think thats quite an achievement and we should all be proud of our group.Long may it continue .
Bob Tidbury
Here Here Mr Tidbury.  :beers:

The Q

Ben A

Merry Xmas to all, and as the trend seems to be to use the language of our forefathers then Buon Natale a tutti!

cheers

Ben A.

dats475

Merry Christmas to all of you.
And happy modelling holidays!

Dats
Best regards with my annoying moving signature.
  :drool: Dats 

outofgauge

:beers:

A very merry Christmas to all who frequent the forum -the pleasure it gives to plenty and the help it provides for those who need it  ! May all your wishes be fulfilled-and may there be peace and goodwill to all.
                                  Best wishes to you and yours from all at this end of the line.

:NGaugersRule:
Regards
Neil

Remember -this is not a practice ! One go only !
And I was Born ready .

dannyboy

Well if we are talking in the language of our forefathers, (I only had one  :doh:), may your Christmas be a good 'un and your 2018 modelling allus be reet and none of your efforts be cack-handed with no faffin' abart.  From missen and ar lass. I'll sithee in t'New Year.
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Geoff

Merry Christmas N Gaugers fingers crossed for what's in your sack.. :D
Geoff

marco neri

Quote from: Ben A on December 23, 2017, 02:29:10 PM

Merry Xmas to all, and as the trend seems to be to use the language of our forefathers then Buon Natale a tutti!

cheers

Ben A.

Buon Natale a te!

Marco
...never turn you back on the ripper (judas priest)

RailGooner

Well, just finished wrapping and adding to the pile under the tree. Time to charge my glass with another Bellini! :beers:

Merry Christmas to all (Merin keresimesi si gbogbo eniyan). :heart: I hope Santa brings you all joy and happiNess! :beers:

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations