!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Modelmaster/NGS decals  (Read 7871 times)

Offline Dr Al

• Trade Count: (+49)
    • Awards
Re: Modelmaster/NGS decals
« Reply #135 on: June 04, 2018, 09:04:40 pm »
This sounds good.

One question though - will Modelmaster still actually manufacture stocks going forward? It seems like production is at least some of the problem - I'm still waiting for a set of nameplates...only a year now....

Cheers,
Alan
Quote from: Roy L S
If Dr Al is online he may be able to provide a more comprehensive answer.

Offline bridgiesimon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 12318
    • Awards
Re: Modelmaster/NGS decals
« Reply #136 on: June 04, 2018, 11:56:45 pm »
During a recent conversation I have had with the guy from ModelMaster, he told me that he has been contracted by Peco to produce a full batch of transfers for the oo and o gauge Parkside kit range - a massive job taking all of his time over the last many months, hopefully the N gauge kits will be included in this also.

Unsure what the situation is for N gauge but only a small proportion of the NGS range has ever appeared on the MM website frustratingly.

Best wishes
Simon

Please Support Us!
October Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Total Receipts: £45.00
Below Goal: £10.00
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
October Donations

Advertise Here
anything