Official NGF Coach Tour Participant List and Rules - 2015

Started by guest2, July 14, 2015, 10:24:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

petercharlesfagg

Friends, Coach has arrived in sunny Northampton!

It will take a few days to clear my rubbish ,wife etc. and then I will post some static images.

I do not have any landscaping but will attempt to gather interest with what I can muster!

regards, Peter.
Each can do but little, BUT if each did that little, ALL would be done!

Life is like a new sewer pipe, what you get out of it depends on what you put into it!

A day without laughter is a day wasted!

Bob Tidbury

Good to hear from you Peter and I'm sure whatever you manage to do will be welcombe on here ,no pressure so no rushing about just to put a photo on here ,
Your health must come first and we all understand your situation .
I wish you the best .
Bob

port perran

Just wondering where the coach is now?
Has it completed it's tour now and.......will there be a new coach/wagon for 2016/17 ??
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

midsummerend

Not quite, the Tour Coach is heading to Midsummer End ready for the Dapol Collectors Club Open Day and Thetford Model Railway show at the very beginning of October and I think there is someone after me also.

Regards

Steven

Tank

Quote from: port perran on September 18, 2016, 07:45:42 PM
Has it completed it's tour now and.......will there be a new coach/wagon for 2016/17 ??

If Adam @captainelectra could knock up some decals for a couple of wagons, then I'm happy?  Too late for a 2016, so perhaps a 2016 and 2017 together?

Malc

After missing Steven at TINGS, I'm off to the post office now!
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

Adam1701D

Quote from: Tank on September 19, 2016, 11:39:15 AM
Quote from: port perran on September 18, 2016, 07:45:42 PM

If Adam @captainelectra could knock up some decals for a couple of wagons, then I'm happy?  Too late for a 2016, so perhaps a 2016 and 2017 together?

I'm sure that won't be a problem. 😀
Best Regards,
Adam Warr
Peterborough, UK

midsummerend

Hi All, I'm pleased to confirm that the 2015 Tour coach is still going strong.  It arrived at Midsummer End last week just in time for the Dapol Collectors Club open day.  A few photos below show her in the hands of N Class 868 at Midsummer End.  She also came out for a play at the Small trains event at the East Anglian Railway Museum yesterday.  Next is a trip to the Thetford Model show next weekend with a run on the Model Heritage Railway layout during the week.  More photos will follow but for now I'll leave these two photos..

Thanks to Tank and Malc/Peter for getting the coach to me in time for the Dapol Open Day!

Bealman

Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Gary Burcombe

If you're going to have two wagons, one could always be nominated as the 2016 wagon and the other for 2017?

midsummerend

I personally think it might be worth doing a 2017/2018 tour wagon instead as 2016 is as good as over now..  It's taken 2 years to tour the coach, so 2017/2018 for the wagon would fit well.

Regards

Steve

Topcat

midsummerend

The tour coach had a final run out today before retiring to Tank.  Today Midsummer End visited Thetford & District Model Rail Society exhibition and the tour coach came along too.

Here the touch coach has a run out behind Southern N Class 868

Thanks to Tank for letting the coach come for a last run out and I can't wait to see the next tour wagons.

Regards

Steve.

port perran

I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £67.34
Below Goal: £32.66
Site Currency: GBP
67% 
March Donations