NGF

Started by Steamie+, January 17, 2017, 08:49:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo

Quote from: port perran on January 18, 2017, 08:21:51 PM
Quote from: newportnobby on January 18, 2017, 03:19:43 PM
Surely the only stuff between the waffle should be clotted cream! :drool:
Clotted Cream on Waffles !!!!!   :no: :no:  You'd be lynched down here for suggesting that. Clotted cream goes on SCONES  not waffles (and don't forget the jam which goes on before the cream - for some very strange reason in Devon they put the jam on top of the cream :confused1:)

Agree about the scones! Trouble is I've always put the jam on top of the cream! D'oh!  Then again I put jam on cold Yorkshire puds too! Yum!
'Keep it country!'

'Head in the clouds, feet in the mud!'

old misery guts

Mick, nice to see you're still thinking of you diet!!!! Hehehe. Go for it I like cream & jam on mine. To hell with diabetic rubbish I'm only here once enjoy I say 

Newportnobby

I don't know why I'm getting a rollicking as I put clotted cream on top of clotted cream! :angel:

daffy

The clot thickens ! :o
Mike

Sufferin' succotash!

old misery guts

Don't know where I'm going wrong then, need to get smaller sized clothes.Doh!

keithbythe sea

Quote from: port perran on January 18, 2017, 08:21:51 PM
Quote from: newportnobby on January 18, 2017, 03:19:43 PM
Surely the only stuff between the waffle should be clotted cream! :drool:
Clotted Cream on Waffles !!!!!   :no: :no:  You'd be lynched down here for suggesting that. Clotted cream goes on SCONES  not waffles (and don't forget the jam which goes on before the cream - for some very strange reason in Devon they put the jam on top of the cream :confused1:)

Us emmets can never be correct that far west.  :laugh3:

Steamie+

Seems i have started a friendly thread, oh well put strawberry jam on porridge, the real stuff not that rubbish you heat up in the microwave  lol.             :thumbsup:

Jerry Howlett

Mmmm Porridge, another delicacy that is hideously expensive in the land of pasta.

Post Brexit we will probably have to become porridge smugglers.

Jerry
Some days its just not worth gnawing through the straps.

exmouthcraig

Steady on Jerry that word might be deemed too political! !!

Sprintex

Not if it has no opinion or conjecture attached to it, which it doesn't :thumbsup:

Paul

daffy

Quote from: exmouthcraig on January 21, 2017, 11:02:02 AM
Steady on Jerry that word might be deemed too political! !!

Never knew porridge was political. :confused1:

Okay, so I know the other word was being referred to but it was just the way I read it. :D

In defence of porridge, I can conservatively state, without opinion or conjecture, that I liberally partake every day, labouring to bring the independent elements of milk, oats and salt into a union of cooperative gloop that I eat with unrestrained pleasure for both supper and brexit.
Mike

Sufferin' succotash!

javlinfaw7

Strawberry jam on porridge ,Grrrrrr. 

Steamie+

Quote from: javlinfaw7 on January 21, 2017, 05:16:00 PM
Strawberry jam on porridge ,Grrrrrr.

Oops sorry javlinfaw, honey then, I love ❤️ porridge really.      :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

dannyboy

Quote from: daffy on January 21, 2017, 12:40:25 PM

In defence of porridge, I can conservatively state, without opinion or conjecture, that I liberally partake every day, labouring to bring the independent elements of milk, oats and salt into a union of cooperative gloop that I eat with unrestrained pleasure for both supper and brexit.

I hope you don't have your greens with that  :)
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations