what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EtchedPixels

"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

Malc

I must admit to a bit of foot tapping to that one EP. You always post an interesting selection of tunes, very eclectic. Keep up the good work
Malc
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

keerout

Yeah, really nice & funny!
NOW, witch Druid to see to get it OUT of my head again?
Gerard   :smiley-laughing:

EtchedPixels

Sorry you can only get it out of your head by inflicting it on ten other people....

In the mean time I'm listening to Machinæ Supremacy to keep boining druids out of my head..

Player One Live @ Assembly 2011

(and the full concert event is a legal download from The Pirate Bay if your ISP hasn't censored you)

and for video brilliance one of their other pieces

Machinae Supremacy Video: Gimme More

"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

longbridge

Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Malc

Nice one. Jailbreak was a great album, as was Vagabonds. Had them on a c90 cassette and played it constantly in my car.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

longbridge

Quote from: Malc on July 20, 2012, 11:01:14 PM
Nice one. Jailbreak was a great album, as was Vagabonds. Had them on a c90 cassette and played it constantly in my car.

Great driving music Malc, I had them on record but taped them for the car.
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

longbridge

Crikey Mike what ever your smoking i'll have some too    those two bits of music are as alike as chalk and cheese   
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Newportnobby

Quote from: oldrailbug on July 21, 2012, 12:10:24 PM
Crikey Mike what ever your smoking i'll have some too    those two bits of music are as alike as chalk and cheese   

:smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing:

It's what comes of having my iPod on shuffle. About 4000 tunes to choose and they came out (and it's only about 20% full at present ::))

Sprintex

longbridge

Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Tank

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77%