what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

longbridge

At the moment I am listening to AC/DC "She's got Balls" and after that I am going to listen to Queen "Tie your Mother Down".
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Newportnobby

Quote from: oldrailbug on September 16, 2011, 08:14:19 PM
At the moment I am listening to AC/DC "She's got Balls" and after that I am going to listen to Queen "Tie your Mother Down".

Dave, just out of curiosity........................have you got something against your mother-in-law :smiley-laughing:

4x2

Quote from: newportnobby on September 16, 2011, 09:17:38 PM

Dave, just out of curiosity........................have you got something against your mother-in-law :smiley-laughing:
:smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing:
If it's got rails... you have my full, undivided attention - Steam, diesel and electric, 'tis all good !

Mike

Griffo

BBC4 Pink Floyd night on at the moment. God, I feel old!

longbridge

Quote from: newportnobby on September 16, 2011, 09:17:38 PM

;D ;D ;D ;DI was very lucky Nobby I got 2 out of 3 Great Mother in Laws :thumbsup: :thumbsup:, then I got older and never knew my third one as she was dead :angel: :angel: :angel:
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

tadpole

Somebody called "the beloved" - never heard of 'em, but quite good for this time of night.
Woup! hang on - it's Gypsy Kings now, excellent.
Two rails good. Three better.

port perran

Brinsley Schwarz from late 60s/early 70s. Brilliant stuff.
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Newportnobby

Van Der Graaf Generator, Yes, King Crimson, Uriah Heep, The Who and all sorts of stuff on 'shuffle' :beers: :music:

longbridge

Took the dog for a walk this morning and had the Shadows and The Ventures playing on the mobile phone, still going.
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Newportnobby

Quote from: griffo49 on September 16, 2011, 11:29:56 PM
BBC4 Pink Floyd night on at the moment. God, I feel old!

I recorded it and am watching it now - proper music :music:

4x2

If it's got rails... you have my full, undivided attention - Steam, diesel and electric, 'tis all good !

Mike

Newportnobby

Just like to say Farewell to REM - they have given me a lot of pleasure over the years :(

Elvinley

Listening to one of the best albums ever:  Dead Can Dance - Aion.  Perfect for an Autumn afternoon.

Here is one of the songs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLvZvjkLrtg

And another:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcmpBCXOgVI

Kipper

What the ....? Althea and Donna, Up Town Top Ranking! Where did that come from?
Sanity restored with some Jimi Hendrix - aaah.

Fratton

Charlie.

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations