Happy New Year

Started by Colin Bradshaw, December 31, 2016, 12:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin Bradshaw

As it is now New Year on the other side of the world.

To all forum members wishing you have a happy, peaceful, prosperous and modelling New Year

thetigers123

Bob Tidbury

I would like to wish HEALTH WEALTH and HAPINESS to all the members of this wonderfull FORUM.
And a huge THANKYOU to TANK and all the MODERATORS for all their work last year.
Here's looking forward to next year full of new usefull information, jokes and the rubbish that I post on here.
Bob Tidbury

Beans39

:laugh3:happy new year to you all, I hope 2017 brings you all the best. Best wishes to you all.

Craig

daffy

Happy New Year everybody! :beers:

May each day in the year be a good day
May each dawn find you happy again
And may all of your days be as lovely
As the one when you got a new train

- with apologies to Andy Williams.

:thumbsup: :claphappy: :foodanddrink: :thumbsup:
Mike

Sufferin' succotash!

Steve.T

And best wishes to you Craig for 2017, and to all on NGF.  :beers:   :beers:    :beers:   :beers:

Steve
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

Steve

Jimbo

Thanks Craig, best wishes to everyone too for a happy and healthy new Year!  :beers:

Jimbo.
'Keep it country!'

'Head in the clouds, feet in the mud!'

Jerry Howlett

Some of those "down under" are already there. Us on the "continent" will also be there soon.

For you late arrivals...All the best  :beers: :beers:

Auguri.

Jerry
Some days its just not worth gnawing through the straps.

port perran

A Happy New Year to everyone on this magnificent forum.
Looking forward to more entertaining and informative posts from all you lot during the new year. :beers:
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

BobB

We have family and friends in Saratov, here in South Africa and in the UK. That's a four hour spread of new year midnight's. I may be able to cope with Saratov and here (South Africa) but I doubt I'll be awake for the UK. So happy new year to you all; and if my snoring offends, hard luck !

Timofpenk

Happy New Year One and all let's hope 2017 brings us every thing we wish for

acko22

Happy new year everyone, hope you all have a good 2017!

Now back to the pints!  :beers:
Mechanical issues can be solved with a hammer and electrical problems can be solved with a screw driver. Beyond that it's verbal abuse which makes trains work!!

Ben A

A Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year to everyone on the NGF.

This last year has been a good one for Revolution Trains - we delivered Britain's first Crowdfunded RTR model (N TEA), took two more to tooling (00 TEA and N KFA) and completed CADs on another (N 92) - if all goes according to plan then 2017 will be even better!

And of course we could not have done it without the committment and encouragement of all our friends and supporters - so thanks to each and every one of you.

And of course special thanks to Rapido Trains, who have delivered stunning models that surpassed all our expectations.

If you have a spare few minutes here is our Revolution Review of The Year 2016:

https://wp.me/p5BA2j-1BC

Though of course you may have far more enjoyable ways to spend what remains of this year!

Cheers

Ben A.

dannyboy

A happy New Year to you all and thanks for all the help and advice over the last twelve months  :beers:
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

RailGooner

Happy New Year
:beers: to everyone I wish health and happiness for 2017  :beers:

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £100.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £10.67
Below Goal: £89.33
Site Currency: GBP
 11%
May Donations