Who gets the first buy for 2013

Started by 1936ace, December 31, 2012, 10:45:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1936ace

Hey everyone,
I wonder who will get the. First buy of the year

Bart

davidjhope

I think you guys have an unfair advantage.

Lets do a last buy of the year instead.

either way 'Happy New Year'

:beers:

1936ace

My last buy was a stanier brake 1st and I'm hoping the weathered class 20 will be the first to arrive as its on pre order
Bart

AndyGif

I'll submit a claim for the first uk member, paypal invoice timed at 00:00:17 01/01/2013 for a set of Gloucestershire wagons from mathiesons.

1936ace

Man that's sad. And here I was thinking I was the only one mad enough to buy trains that late at night but that's only because I'm up at work on night shift.

Anyway well done I think no one will beat that
Bart

kaiwhara

Quote from: 1936ace on January 01, 2013, 10:39:02 AM
Man that's sad. And here I was thinking I was the only one mad enough to buy trains that late at night but that's only because I'm up at work on night shift.

Bart

Ah, there might be hope yet, New Zealand is 13 hours ahead, which means you lot on the East Coast of Australia must be about 11 hours ahead at the moment!!
:Class414:  :NGaugersRule: :Class37:

My Model Planning Thread:

(Click on Picture to view thread)

View my photos at my Flickr Account

AndyGif

Quote from: 1936ace on January 01, 2013, 10:39:02 AM

Bart
:'( that hurts... I think of it as dedication to the cause.... I dont drink so I saw the new year in with more N gauge!

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations