NGF

Started by Steamie+, January 17, 2017, 08:49:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steamie+

I would just like to say what a great forum this is. So many threads to read and learn from (although it's a long job)  :) So if i reply to a thread or post that was put on years ago forgive me, there is so much information one can get from reading the threads and posts and i for one have so much to learn and get pleasure from this great hobby.

:thankyousign: for a absolutely brilliant forum.   :thumbsup:

port perran

Its good to hear that you are enjoying it.
I find it a great forum too.
Plenty to discover and enjoy.
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

RailGooner

Quote from: Steamie+ on January 17, 2017, 08:49:41 AM
I would just like to say what a great forum this is. So many threads to read and learn from (although it's a long job)  :) So if i reply to a thread or post that was put on years ago forgive me, there is so much information one can get from reading the threads and posts and i for one have so much to learn and get pleasure from this great hobby.

Well said @Steamie+:NGF: The forum is an ever-expanding fountain of knowledge/support/encouragement/camaraderie. It has increased my enjoyment of the hobby no end.

Steamie+

Quote from: RailGooner on January 17, 2017, 09:39:18 AM

Well said @Steamie+:NGF: The forum is an ever-expanding fountain of knowledge/support/encouragement/camaraderie. It has increased my enjoyment of the hobby no end.

Same for me, without the (fountain of knowledge/support/encouragement/camaraderie) i probably would have given up. I was at a really very low ebb what with work and health + a lot of backstabbing from elsewhere, until i looked at this forum and saw how the members treated each other, so i joined and now my interest has increased to what to do and learn more.

:thankyousign:  :thumbsup:

PS How do you tag some one.    :thumbsup:

dannyboy

@Steamie+
Just use the ampersand, no space, name of person to be tagged. As you start typing the name, a list will come up.

And I have to agree with wot you sez about the forum  :thumbsup:
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

njee20

The @ symbol, not the ampersand.

Steamie+

@dannyboy just sent you a PM David, but done it now  :thankyousign:

dannyboy

Sorry Steamie, and thanks NGee. I blame the fact that I am working nights and have been here since 7pm last night, (that's my excuse & ( ;D) I am sticking to it!).  :beers:
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

railsquid

I would just like to say what a great forum this is. So many threads to read and learn from (although it's a long job)  :) So if i reply to a thread or post that was put on years ago forgive me
This is no bad thing, I've had a couple of interesting threads brought to my attention through people doing that :thumbsup:

Byegad

+1 from me. Plus a shout out for the Facebook pages.

Jimbo

I agree Steamie! Great bunch and always willing to help  :thumbsup:, haven't been a member long myself  :NGaugersRule:
'Keep it country!'

'Head in the clouds, feet in the mud!'

Tank

Always great to hear good words about the forum.  Between the waffle there are some useful words!   ;) ;) ;D  Thank you. :thumbsup:

Snowwolflair

Quote from: Tank on January 18, 2017, 01:36:26 PM
Between the waffle there are some useful words!   ;) ;) ;D  Thank you. :thumbsup:

Where, what have you spotted I have missed?  :D :goggleeyes: :-X

Newportnobby

Surely the only stuff between the waffle should be clotted cream! :drool:

port perran

Quote from: newportnobby on January 18, 2017, 03:19:43 PM
Surely the only stuff between the waffle should be clotted cream! :drool:
Clotted Cream on Waffles !!!!!   :no: :no:  You'd be lynched down here for suggesting that. Clotted cream goes on SCONES  not waffles (and don't forget the jam which goes on before the cream - for some very strange reason in Devon they put the jam on top of the cream :confused1:)
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations