N gauge Forum access slowing down

Started by austinbob, November 03, 2014, 06:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRED LEWIS

Thanks Geoff thought it was my lap top.  Fred.

Newportnobby

From 10.00 this morning the forum seems horribly slow to load pages. Not limited to IE as I have the same issue with Firefox ???

Bob Tidbury

You are not the only one NPN mine is so slow that I'm turning of after this  and going down the shed.
Bob

austinbob

Quote from: Bob Tidbury on November 10, 2014, 10:51:47 AM
You are not the only one NPN mine is so slow that I'm turning of after this  and going down the shed.
Bob

Almost at a standstill here!!
Size matters - especially if you don't have a lot of space - and N gauge is the answer!

Bob Austin

sparky

GerryB

MikeDunn

scotsoft

austinbob

Quote from: MikeDunn on November 10, 2014, 04:27:30 PM
Fine for me  :P

I think its speeding up again - bit of a roller coaster this. I won't say its 'fine' cos I don't need anyone telling me I'm fined £50!!

Size matters - especially if you don't have a lot of space - and N gauge is the answer!

Bob Austin

Geoff

This is definitely a BT problem I was unable to connect via my BT connection at home, just got into work and I got on straight away and the works connection is Talk Talk.

I shall contact BT and let them know my problem.
Geoff

Sprintex

Quote from: Geoff on November 11, 2014, 07:57:05 AM
This is definitely a BT problem I was unable to connect via my BT connection at home, just got into work and I got on straight away and the works connection is Talk Talk.

Not so sure about that, been very slow here too and I'm on a 4G mobile on O2 that is usually quite quick ;)

Paul

MJKERR

Quote from: Geoff on November 11, 2014, 07:57:05 AMThis is definitely a BT problem I was unable to connect via my BT connection at home, just got into work and I got on straight away and the works connection is Talk Talk
error 503 also being returned concurrently on Virgin Media, O2, and three
15 minutes later and all was well, confirming the issue is with the server and not the ISP

Geoff

Quote from: Sprintex on November 11, 2014, 08:29:21 AM
Quote from: Geoff on November 11, 2014, 07:57:05 AM

Not so sure about that, been very slow here too and I'm on a 4G mobile on O2 that is usually quite quick ;)

Paul

Thanks for the reply Paul as I got on with Talk Talk quick thought it was BT.

Quote from: mjkerr on November 11, 2014, 08:43:12 AM
Quote from: Geoff on November 11, 2014, 07:57:05 AMThis is definitely a BT problem I was unable to connect via my BT connection at home, just got into work and I got on straight away and the works connection is Talk Talk
error 503 also being returned concurrently on Virgin Media, O2, and three
15 minutes later and all was well, confirming the issue is with the server and not the ISP

Looks like its a National problem.
Geoff

Ditape

It has been variable here in Swindon on Virgin it can change from page to page it sometimes takes seconds to open a page at others it is instant.
Diane Tape

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations