Previous topic - Next topic

daveg

All the very best for Tuesday, Dave.

Dave G

Cimmerian

Good luck Dave. Hope it all goes well.
Regards, Ken

daveg

Just been told by O2 that my bill will be reduced by £10 this month because of the service outage during the summer.

That's a (extra) tenner I can spend on N gauge stuff!  :claphappy:

Trainfish

John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Kipper

Not sure if this should be in the Angry thread - my elderly mother has just got a bunch of refunds from the Inland Revenue, for each tax year back to 2006. Total of £900! I have asked her, very very nicely, if she would like to buy me some rolling stock and/or locos. No positive response yet.

Newportnobby

Keep working on her, Kipper.
Monty Python found the Comfy Chair and the Soft Cushions worked particularly well in getting results :laugh:

scotsoft

Quote from: newportnobby on September 04, 2012, 09:18:07 PM
Monty Python found the Comfy Chair and the Soft Cushions worked particularly well in getting results :laugh:

Better leaving a few old folks homes brochures lying about the place, or get her sectioned  >:D  :smiley-laughing:

daveg

Quote from: scotsoft on September 05, 2012, 01:27:05 PM
Quote from: newportnobby on September 04, 2012, 09:18:07 PM

Better leaving a few old folks homes brochures lying about the place, or get her sectioned  >:D  :smiley-laughing:

A tad harsh, perhaps but there again ...... ;)

Kipper

Order going in for a Q1 in Southern livery, plus re-offered to contribute to having a layout made up (I had forgotten that she had agreed to that last year!).  :thumbsup:

Caz

Sounds like a bunch of flowers might be in order as a thank you, it could reap rewards in the future.   ;)
Caz
layout here
Claywell, High Hackton & Bampney Intro
Hackton info
Bampney info

Kipper

The whole back garden is being rotovated and levelled for a new lawn as we speak - that will have to do!

Dock Shunter

Quote from: whiteswan on September 05, 2012, 02:56:55 PM
Sounds like a bunch of flowers might be in order as a thank you, it could reap rewards in the future.   ;)

Quote from: Kipper on September 06, 2012, 11:56:05 AM
The whole back garden is being rotovated and levelled for a new lawn as we speak - that will have to do!

Who said romance was dead..... ;) :D

EtchedPixels

Quote from: Dock Shunter on September 06, 2012, 12:09:48 PM
Who said romance was dead..... ;) :D

Depends what's going under the lawn....

Nicely levelled with be ideal for the garden railway will it not
"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

Dock Shunter

galway

Is féidir tú a choinneáil ar eascainí an madra nó is féidir a lasadh coinneal duit

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations