Christmas again huh?

Started by Zogbert Splod, December 24, 2017, 05:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zogbert Splod

Well, Christmas Eve anyhow. What a rush around as usual. Yeah, it was time to do the Christmas prezzie shopping - AGAIN! I think I might try doing it a bit earlier next year.  Or not, we'll have to see. Now, what can I use for wrapping paper, ah yes, these pages from the Argos catalogue are quite colourful. I was saving them to hang up at my own convenience but I could spare a couple or three I suppose.....

Oh all right! I'll do it..    MERRY CHRISTMAS FOLKS.....
"When in trouble, when in doubt, run (trains) in circles..." etc.
There, doesn't that feel better? 
Lovely!

Planning thread:
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=25873.0

My website: Zog Trains

Run what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law
I may appear to be listening to you, but inside my head, I'm playing with my trains.

Malc

One of my pals always did his shopping last thing Xmas Eve, at the local garage. One year his long suffering wife ended up with a 5litre can of 20/50
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

MalcolmInN

Quote from: Malc on December 24, 2017, 05:43:10 PM
wife ended up with a 5litre can of 20/50
:laughabovepost:

Wife ? oh dear, is one supposed to give wife a prezzie as well,
hmmmm let me see,,,,, I wonder if this new hot glue gun that I bought last month will do ?

Merry crimble everyone

PLD

I vote we move Christmas to 25th January, then you could buy all the unwanted tat carefully selected gifts in the New year sales...

A.Carter (BiG-T)

I went to Halfords yesterday for a spray tin of filler primer & a tin of satin black. When i got to the checkout the girl on the till said 'is that all sir?' i said it's for the wife for Christmas she asked for makeup but i thought this would be a better option.... any chance you could gift wrap it for me? the look was priceless!
I forgot to mention to her it is for an O gauge 9F project!

Merry Christmas everyone.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £35.23
Below Goal: £64.77
Site Currency: GBP
35% 
April Donations