Show unread reports since last visit.

Started by terrysoham, August 15, 2015, 07:14:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

terrysoham

Seems to be in new, intermittent problem here.   Sometimes I get nothing come up sometimes I get a full list.   If I get nothing, I log off and then log on again to get the full list.
Terry Metcalfe
Ely and District Model Railway Club
Owner of High Lodge logging railway (009) and in the process of building a new layout based on Soham in 1944

Tank

I'm afraid that this would be a problem at your end.  What you could do is delete your cookies for the forum, and see if the problem still carries on in the future.  Do let us know.

terrysoham

Quote from: Tank on August 15, 2015, 12:57:03 PM
I'm afraid that this would be a problem at your end.  What you could do is delete your cookies for the forum, and see if the problem still carries on in the future.  Do let us know.
Followed your advice and deleted the cookies.  Problem went away.   However now returned.
As I said, it doesn't happen every time I log on which to me indicates that cookies are not solely to blame.  However, I can live with it,.

Thanks for your help
Terry Metcalfe
Owner of High Lodge logging railway (009) and in the process of building a new layout based on Soham in 1944

Bealman

Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

terrysoham

Terry Metcalfe

Bealman

Actually I lose some myself over a day, but I am often grateful as the list becomes unmanageable.
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations