Happy thread

Started by Deleted Member, March 30, 2011, 06:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daffy

Quote from: paulprice on January 27, 2017, 01:57:15 PM
I have been working on some storage trays for my stock, and in the process found a Black 5, 4F and 8F I did not know I had. :)

Brilliant

I love getting older.  :thumbsup: Senior moments like this are often making me think it's my lucky day too.  ;) :D
Mike

Sufferin' succotash!

Snowwolflair

I have been working on some storage trays for my stock, and in the process found a Black 5, 4F and 8F I did not know I had. :)

Brilliant

Are these not the ones you hid from SWMBO last year. :D

paulprice

Quote from: Snowwolflair on January 27, 2017, 03:37:42 PM

Brilliant

I never hide anything, I just don't leave things in plain sight  :angel:

Snowwolflair

Quote from: paulprice on January 27, 2017, 04:55:53 PM

Brilliant

Dont we all  ::)

dannyboy

Quote from: Snowwolflair on January 27, 2017, 04:57:30 PM

Brilliant

I usually say, "I told you about it last week", to which I get the reply, "Yes, but you didn't tell me you were buying it".  :doh:
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Snowwolflair

My wife expects me to be psychic and I expect no less of her  :D

paulprice

Quote from: Snowwolflair on January 27, 2017, 07:45:42 PM
My wife expects me to be psychic and I expect no less of her  :D

To be fair the Domestic Overlord is brilliant, and supports my hobby, definitely one in a million  :heart2: :heart2:

Sprintex

Brilliant

No, not one bit  :P

I buy what I want, she buys what she wants, after all the bills have been paid and any remainder split 50/50. Simple, and no need for secrecy :)

Paul

Snowwolflair

Quote from: Sprintex on January 27, 2017, 09:33:53 PM

Brilliant

No, not one bit  :P

I buy what I want, she buys what she wants, after all the bills have been paid and any remainder split 50/50. Simple, and no need for secrecy :)

Paul

There is always one  ::)

dannyboy

Quote from: Snowwolflair on January 27, 2017, 09:37:23 PM

There is always one  ::)

:laughabovepost:. However, to be fair to SWMBO, as long as I download a couple of computer games to her laptop once or twice a month and 'let', (I use the word carefully  ;D), her buy a new handbag now and them, I am pretty much left alone to buy what I want need.  ;)
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Steamie+

If we were all honest we would be lost without them, I know I would. Anne has been a tower of strength for me and I for one wouldn't swap her for the world. She is the best thing that has happened to me.😀😀😀

daveg

The oft repeated exclamation here is 'What, more trains?' and even more frequently 'Haven't you finished it yet?'

Both said with tongue in cheek and I'm lucky to have such a great supporter of my hobby.

Dave G

daffy

My angel just says "Well, get it if you want it" or simply "O.K.". Sometimes she might add "You can't take it with you".

Happily I say much the same to her - eventually, and after much price checking! :D

But both of us are careful not to take the proverbial. :) After all, we are a partnership.
Mike

Sufferin' succotash!

Steamie+

Quote from: daffy on January 28, 2017, 11:49:58 AM
My angel just says "Well, get it if you want it" or simply "O.K.". Sometimes she might add "You can't take it with you".

Happily I say much the same to her - eventually, and after much price checking! :D

But both of us are careful not to take the proverbial. :) After all, we are a partnership.

That's correct daffy, a partnership that gets stronger has we get older, Anne doesn't say much about how much i spend,but just lately i have had to curb it because of lack of wages,but then she has bought me some wagons and even booked a weekend and mid week breaks for us at heritage railways...she is my Princess.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

MinZaPint

Reference to Horace Batchelor earlier in this thread reminded me of my schooldays just outside Epsom, on the days of the "Oaks" and the "Derby" we used to get sent home early to avoid the race crowds! Naturally we hopped on our bikes off to the downs, big crowds, Fairs and all sorts of stalls great fun and there I first met Prince "I gotta horse" Monolulu

He had a handful of envelopes with his tips in, I always thought he had one for each horse in the race but perhaps that's just the cynic in me! anyways graet fun and happy days
Cogito Sumere potum alterum

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations