Official NGF Wagon Tour Participant List and Rules - 2011

Started by Tank, January 28, 2011, 08:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

findus

That has made my day  :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing:

If there was a competition running for picture of the week you are a winner  :thumbsup:
The eyes are amazing  :smiley-laughing:

zwilnik

Quote from: findus on July 05, 2011, 09:06:04 PM

No photoshop required either, natural cats eyes effect from the camera light :)

findus

Quote from: Zwilnik on July 05, 2011, 09:31:58 PM
Quote from: findus on July 05, 2011, 09:06:04 PM

No photoshop required either, natural cats eyes effect from the camera light :)

tapetum lucidum, thin layer of tissue that sits just behind the retina  ;)
the best we can get is a cataract  :thumbsdown:

or photoshop  :P

Claude Dreyfus

Good to see them on the road again. Mea Culpa over the delay...rather hoping to get pictures of them on Yamanouchi Oshika, however twas not to be... :(

zwilnik

More pics.

Raveningham Hall takes the early morning GWR Heritage run while we wait for the wagons to be picked up for their day out.

Collected by 47404 Hadrian, the wagons are run around the main line below the village of Ives End

While Hadrian waits for a signal to clear, restored Pannier Tank 4612 is shunting in the yard just like it used to do in the post war years.

more in a bit..

Tank

Thanks for the pictures, and for showing them on your great layout. :thumbsup:

zwilnik

Tank

Chris

Yep, agree it's an excellent video and the layout looks great too.

lesmond

Have to agree with that, super video and an excellent layout.

Thanks for sharing  :thumbsup:
Malice in defeat; revenge in victory

zwilnik

The wagons are now off on a short diversion to Germany for haeckmaen's exhibition.

haeckmaen

Hi,

thanks to some probably conspirative action (but not mine :angel:) the wagons made their short cut to Germany and I happily received them from the post office this morning.

To give evidence they are really in Germany I showed them the next Biergarten first, however no one is having their beers  :beers: there at the moment since the weather is not as one could expect in an average July.

Before taking them to the meeting next weekend I decided to give them a run on Sarnau, my previous roundy-roundy running-in layout. Unsurprisingly, they do not like S-curves in radius 1, but no problems on the outer loop.

Afterwards they caused some trouble at the year 50's goods yard where no one of the staff had an idea how to unload them and so they were quickly pulled out by an 08 again. However this won't be a problem on the exhibition since operation will be focussed on stock 1985 onwards I assume they'll make a perfect fit.

More pics to follow soon!

Matthias

McRuss

Hello Matthias,

I can't wait to see the wagons on the Great-britN layout next weekend.

Markus

Tank

Thanks for the great pictures, and for showing your super layout.  Looking forward to seeing them at the show.  :)

Chris

Excellent photos. Looking forward to seeing the others too.

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £67.34
Below Goal: £32.66
Site Currency: GBP
67% 
March Donations